Say You Swear

Say You Swear

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Arianna is getting ready to start her first year of college and she hopes this is the year she can finally be with the man of her dreams. Chase. Her brother’s best friend. But things with Chase do not go as planned. Ari is in a close knit, family like friend group that consists of Ari, Cameron (Ari’s BFF), Mason (Ari’s twin brother), Brady and Chase. It puts a strain on the friend group at first, but things start to normalize. The smut doesn’t start until about 50% in. It really disturbed me that he didn’t wear a condom or even discuss birth control with Ari yet he supposedly cared about her. They’re 18 and 21. They weren’t ready for a baby yet.

Noah, sweet sweet Noah ~ what an all around delightful guy he was for being only 21. He and his mama had such a heartwarming relationship. If someone tries to hurt you, I need you to tell me.” “I can’t do that.” He pushes closer, his expression angrier. “Why not?” “Because I’m not your problem.” “Be my problem.” Noah is also auch an amazing boyfriend… I want a man like him!!! He was always there for Ari, supported her and made sure that she felt loved and that there were also no misunderstandings between them!! He’s just too perfect for his own good!

So I liked this well enough, but I feel like I could have liked it a bit more about 10 years ago, not when these characters are close to my daughters age. I can’t be thinking about my precious girl doing all the things these kids are doing ~ fake id’s, underage drinking and hookin up and what not. Can’t say I didn’t do it myself, but ya know, not my sweet baby girl. Going to have to start phasing out of reading YA romance.

Anyway… other than that minor inconvenience, the book was perfection! I loved every second of it! And I noticed that Meagan Brandy’s writing style has improved a lot since the last time I’ve read a book of hers and I’m very proud of her for that!! All across the USA, people are showing up dead. The deaths don't appear to be connected in any way until one particular death occurs and gets the Secretary of Defense's attention. He arranges for a task force to investigate.

Boys of Brayshaw High” is the first novel in the “Brayshaw High” series, and was released in the year 2019. Girls like Raven (also called RaeRae) are not exactly welcomed at a school like this, she needs to keep her head down and continue to look the other way. These are the words her social worker told her as she dropped her into the newest hellhole, it was a place for ‘troubled teens’. Raven didn’t listen and has now gotten onto their radar. My review si This Read 4 Review group was created to connect reviewers with available ebooks for review. We welcome all readers, writers & reviewers! Every girl wanted a bite, but who could blame them? They were model students, star athletes, and undercover bad boys. No matter a girl’s type, one of the three was sure to fit the bill. If I’m Romeo and she’s Juliet, maybe this is the fate I put on us that very first day. Love forbidden, but in our story, we’re forbidden by fate. Maybe I was the placeholder, as Mason wondered. Maybe I’m not the man of her dreams but the understudy who did the noble work. Who befriended a broken girl. Who showed her what it meant to matter to a man, how it felt to be loved. She knows now that she’s worth the world and deserves even more.” It didn't matter how wild I allowed my imagination to run, it always led me to the same place in the end.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop