VITCOCO Ear Wax Removal Kit Ear Camera 1920P HD Ear Wax Removal Tool Ear Cleaner Otoscope with 6 LED Lights, 3mm Visual Ear Scope for iPhone iPad Android Smart Phone

£9.9
FREE Shipping

VITCOCO Ear Wax Removal Kit Ear Camera 1920P HD Ear Wax Removal Tool Ear Cleaner Otoscope with 6 LED Lights, 3mm Visual Ear Scope for iPhone iPad Android Smart Phone

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

En cuanto al manejo y utilizacion, segun mi entender, es la unica parte de la que ya no puedo hablar de forma entusiasta. Veo que al igual que los dispositivos de la competencia se ufanan en poner en la descripcion "ultima version actualizada" y a mi me parece que hay una competencia en hacer los sensores cada vez mas delgados y de mas resolucion. El mio pone que es de 5mm, aunque he visto algunos de 4,9mm. Creo que en cuanto a esto tendria que ser todo lo contrario, es decir fabricar los sensores mas anchos, de 7 u 8 mm y aun mas, ya que al introducirlo en el oido no se ve todo de forma panoramica, sino muy localizado, necesitando moverlo constantemente para inspeccionar el oido en todo su ancho. Otro inconveniente que encuentro es que todos estos dispositivos son de foco fijo y si empiezas a ver la imagen borrosa no tienes mas remedio que acercar y alejar el dispositivo, aunque esto seria dificil, iria muy bien incorporar alguna manera de poder ajustar el foco. En mi caso, era mucho mas practico mi anterior otoscopio, a la vieja usanza, con una pila para la luz y varios conos con diferentes lupas con distintas capacidades de ampliacion. The camera connects via WiFi to an app on your phone (Android in my case). This is technically impressive given the device is about the size of a normal pen, but it does mean the device has a battery that needs be charged. More importantly, the app often fails to detect the device, making connection attempts tedious. This is a superb piece of kit. Easy to use, battery life reasonable for a unit this size. The supplied tools are good, however there are six small plastic attachments that are not very strong - so far four of mine have broken. The issues listed above may not be intentional, and you may be unaware of them. Because some of these settings are pre-configured with the hardware, identifying the issue might be difficult.

VITCOCO Otoscope Ear Camera, Ear Wax Removal Kit Camera

To begin, switch to airplane mode. For optimal functionality, many apps require a steady internet connection. If your internet connection is unreliable, however, the applications may not function properly. How to fix some apps say no internet connection with Wi-Fi but work perfectly on mobile data? Mobile apps may be overly complicated at times, especially when they stop working under specific situations. If you own a smartphone, you've probably had the experience of certain applications not functioning on Wi-Fi. It's a rather typical problem that occasionally annoys smartphone users. However, there are several simple solutions to the problem, which we will discuss in this article.Please note that Android support is on a case-by-case basis. Device manufacturers must have support for USB Video Class devices built in or this will not work. You can install the 3rd party camera app like “ OTG View”, “ inskam”“ AN98” as below or install from Google Play. Note it may report unsafe as you didn't install from Google Play. You can choose to continue with the installation or install it from the Google Play. Go to your phone's settings and visit the Wi-Fi section to forget network settings. Now, choose the wireless connection and then select Forget this network. Connect to the Network again So, whether you're using an Android or an iOS smartphone, consider switching to airplane mode. After that, switch the phone off after a few seconds in the same manner. My connecting to the video feed was a bit patchy at first and I had to restart the scope once but then it worked fine. I did not bother with the protective cone - I wanted maximum control and maneurerability. The product description states clearly that the scope needs a focal length of around 1" or else the image will be blurry. I found this to be the case.

VITCOCO LED Strip Lights with Remote 32.8ft, Bluetooth Color VITCOCO LED Strip Lights with Remote 32.8ft, Bluetooth Color

endoscope camera app an app to connect with endoscope cam or any device like a USB camera or Borescope camera depstech, sewer inspection camera there is many devices that use external cam like inspection camera sewer. Cuando en la caja se pulsa sobre el dispositivo, este se libera y se puede sacar, encendiendose al mismo tiempo los leds y activando la emisora wifi que lleva incorporada. Luego, activamos la app en el movil y tocando sobre el boton que aparece nos lleva a la pagina de los ajustes del movil para que seleccionemos la emisora wifi del dispositivo. Una vez hecho esto, podemos volver a la app y ya se ve la imagen que recoge el dispositivo. I have been known to tell my husband that “I wish I could see inside my own ears!” At least once a year since we’ve been married, I’ve had an earache and have asked him to use my otoscope to look in my ears. I have tried to explain to him and show him pictures of what he is looking for, but he never was able to reliably understand and convey what he saw to me. Now, with the help of the VITCOCO Wireless Otoscope. I can finally see in my own ears, with no help needed! Con la era post covit, hablé primero antes de comprarlo con la pediatra, le pareció una muy buena idea, ahora lo que hago es grabar un vídeo con la aplicación en el móvil y luego le envío dicho vídeo a la pediatra y ella enseguida nos confirma el diagnóstico, así nos evitamos tener que ir al centro de salud y permanecemos a salvo en casa. Quand vous l'utilisez pour la première fois, on peut dire que le produit est très bien car bien conçu, en fait vous devez installer l'appli (sous IOS) et se connecter sur son WIFI ... globalement c'est très simple (même pas de demande mot de passe alors qu'ils indiquent 12345678).When you switch off airplane mode, the phone will automatically connect to the Wi-Fi network. This time, the connection may be more steady, and you may be able to use the Wi-Fi to run some programs. Forget Wi-Fi network credentials on your phone Type-C Rechargeable & Safe and Comfortable】Ear scoop Tools Built in fast Type-C charging port, it only takes 30 minutes to charge, and you can achieve an ultra long standby. Using a build in intelligent temperature control chip, can effectively control the temperature of the lens. Children need to use the otoscope when accompanied by an adult. When an app works properly over mobile data but not over Wi-Fi, forgetting the Wi-fi network on your smartphone may be the solution. Wide Angle & IP67 Waterproof】This ear cleaner Tool 360°features a transparent optical refraction design with 6 adjustable led lights that provide clear and bright images no matter how dark the ear is. IP67 Waterproof design can be wiped with water or alcohol. Al llevar el receptor Wi-Fi incorporado es totalmente inalámbrico, con lo cual a diferencia de otros que se enrolla con el cable, este lo puedo llevar por toda la casa allí donde me alcance el Wi-Fi.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop