Banpresto My Hero Academia AGE OF HEROES -DEKU- Izuku Midoriya figure japan

Banpresto My Hero Academia AGE OF HEROES -DEKU- Izuku Midoriya figure japan

RRP: £12.95
Price: £6.475
£6.475 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To start off, I’m really impressed with Banpresto’s attention to detail. All of the parts were carefully painted in perfect consistency and each part fit perfectly with no warping. Additionally, all joints were incredibly tight and secure, which made it look as if it was actually alive! The included accessories such as faceplates also add an extra layer of depth and life to this figure.

Bandai Hobby - My Hero Academia - Izuku Midoriya, Bandai

Overall my experience was very positive and I’d definitely recommend Revoltech deku action figure for anyone looking for a high-quality figure that can be posed in various positions!

Customer reviews

In addition, the paint job was impeccable. All details were perfectly done with no smudging or fading whatsoever. The overall build quality felt sturdy enough to withstand regular play sessions without fear of breakage or tearing apart. The figure itself is impressively detailed and captures my favorite character from one of my favorite series perfectly. It stands about 6 inches tall, with lots of color and intricately sculpted features, from his signature pointy ears to his spiky green hair.

McFarlane Toys, My Hero Academia 7-inch Izuku Midoriya

When posing this action figure, I found that its joints were flexible yet firm enough to hold various dynamic positions without easily losing balance or toppling over. This made capturing Deku’s iconic heroic poses an absolute joy. One aspect that pleasantly surprised me was the size of the figure. It was bigger than expected, giving it a commanding presence when displayed among other action figures in my collection. This added size allows for more intricate details and a greater sense of realism. The action figure had numerous points of articulation which allowed me to recreate his signature poses and stunts. Each piece was very articulated, making it easy to move around without breaking any parts. I found that I could easily make him jump, crouch and twist in a variety of ways - all while remaining sturdy and on-point. The figure itself is extremely detailed and has incredible articulation that allows for many different poses. The paint job is also very well done, with no smudges or chips in sight. I think it was well worth the money I spent on it - the quality of the product and design is top-notch. The only thing that could make this better would be if McFarlane Toys provided extra accessories to complete my epic deku battles!The first thing that caught my attention was the perfect condition of the action figure. Not a single scratch or flaw could be found on its surface, which truly impressed me. The attention to detail is evident, from the intricate design of Deku’s costume to the lifelike expression on his face.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop