HomeRunPet Drybo Plus Automatic Pet Dryer for Cats and Small Dogs, Ultra Quiet Dog Hair Dryer with Smart Temperature Control and 360 Drying

£199.5
FREE Shipping

HomeRunPet Drybo Plus Automatic Pet Dryer for Cats and Small Dogs, Ultra Quiet Dog Hair Dryer with Smart Temperature Control and 360 Drying

RRP: £399.00
Price: £199.5
£199.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In this post, I’m going to look at the best pet hair dryers that will not only be more efficient but will save you time and hassle when drying your cat. Hopefully, this will stop you both dreading the situation! Try to brush your dog’s fur while drying, especially if they have long hair, to prevent future knots or possible issues Your dog may be quite nervous and scared of the sound the vacuum cleaner or washing machine makes. Or, they may be inquisitive and love to know where the sound is coming from. Either way, they will probably be slightly unnerved by the sound and look of a pet grooming dryer at first. The most important thing about this pet dryer is that it is made with low noise technology. So although it looks big the noise will not be a problem and that is exactly what causes cats to be scared of. When considering the safety of a pet hair dryer, look at the power and temperature settings. Make sure these are easily adjustable. Depending on your cat’s size, you won’t need to use an extremely high setting.

The YOUTHINK Pet Hair Dryer is a 2-in-1 hair dryer and comb. While you are drying your cat’s hair, you can also brush and groom their coat. The hair comb is made with stainless steel and is very comfortable for pets. It is easy to control and has good temperature distribution, so you don’t have to worry about hurting your cat.

Our Brands

As the dryer is not directly pointed to the cat and the cat can’t really see the “scary” object the whole process will be less scary for the cat. All of the hair dryers we have included on this list are safe and great options for at-home grooming. What Should I Consider Before Buying a Pet Hair Dryer? I Killed My Pet Cat!- I lost my baby girl this morning by the dryer. Im devastated and hurt I can't believe I didn't see her get in. she was a rescued I found her two years ago. I know it was a accident it still just hurts so bad. One of the best features is that it dries really fast, most of the customers had their pet dry in under 30 minutes tops. It has 2 adjustable speeds, and even the lowest one is still stronger than a human hair dryer according customers, and 2 temperature adjustments. It will dry the pet fur fast and easy, definitely faster than a regular hair dryer as it is created for animal fur

Grooming your cat is even more of a challenge than a dog. Cats just don’t like to stand still for long and will often try to run away when they hear loud noises.In this section, we will discuss the 5 best pet hair dryers for cats. We will look at the best overall cat hairdryer first, then rank the remaining four based on specific categories. The Go Pet Club Dog and Cat Pet Grooming Hair Dryer is one of the top pet hair dryers on the market. It’s a professional pet dryer designed for at-home use. With this hair dryer, you can give you cat a saloon grooming experience at home. The noise may be particularly important if you will be drying several dogs with the one model, such as if you are a professional – Bernie the Mountain dog may be fine, but Polly the poodle could find it overwhelming. Power Levels The next question many cat owners ask is, “are pet hair dryers safe?” This is a completely valid question and something you should consider before purchasing a cat hair dryer. After all, none of us want to accidentally harm our pets. Cats could survive if they are in the dryer for 20 minutes or less, longer than that the chance of living decreases greatly.

Other reviewers have commented that they also use theirs to dry their car, motorbike and other items in their home such as windows. How Noisy Are Pet Dryers? Warning: it may feel a bit bulky in your hand and you have to clean the brush as you are drying – but given all the other benefits and the affordable price it is very worth getting it.In short, it isn’t recommended. If you need to wash your dogs frequently then a dryer could be a bit of a lifesaver. What Else Would I Be Able To Use My Pet Hairdryer For? This hairdryer comes with a power lead that’s 2.5 FT long so this is ideal for drying your pet anywhere around the house or even out on the patio. Reward your cat during and after the hair drying process. Give your cat treats, speak kind and soft words, and pet your cat to reward them.

Time- If you are used to drying your cat’s hair with a traditional human hair dryer, using a pet hair dryer will help you save time. So, if you are unsure if this is a good investment, consider how much time you could save with a high-quality cat hair dryer. It can be challenging to get your cat to accept the pet hair dryer. The hair dryers can be loud and scary for your cat. But, using a pet hair dryer is an important part of grooming. With time you can help your cat get used to the hair dryer. Four layer noise reduction device at air inlets (being quiet would be my main concern when getting a pet hair dryer and this is very well covered) Just as not every dog likes the same noise levels, power could also be an issue. Some won’t even mind strong wind, whereas others may prefer a gentle breeze. It will also allow you to cater to different fur lengths and breeds. The drying process may be easier with kittens as they are smaller and easier to handle (a highly absorbent towel may be sufficient for them), but with a grown cat I would definitely recommend getting a specially designed hair dryer for cats.

By Marty Tousley

This is a very strong cat hair dryer and I would suggest it if you have a cat with long hair like a persian cat, multiple cats or multiple pets in your home, like cats and dogs both. It will be of huge help during winter time when you need to bathe your animals. Please don’t make the mistake thinking that you have to blow dry cats with a high velocity dryer. That’s an old wives tale. Sure, there are those cats who are not frightened by the high wind and noise level of the dryer, but for the vast majority of cats, sound and air speed can stress them. Some cats can become so stressed that they may urinate or defecate on your table. It comes with different extensions as you can see on the image for different types of drying depending on your needs. The funniest thing I read about this animal hair dryer is that someone used it to dry a horse 🙂 and the job was done in 30 minutes with the breaks. I Accidentally Killed My Cat in the Dryer- Yesterday i threw some towels in the dryer and turned it on...i went to get the clothes and to my horror my cat was dead in the dryer. I have cried since then, i can't eat...i feel so guilty..i keep begging for god's, Babar's and all the powers that exist for forgiveness.....i don't think i will ever be right again...I dearly loved him..we shared ice cream...and cheese....i could never hurt him....how will i ever forgive myself?Begging for forgiveness.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop