OUAI Hand Wash Refill Pouch. A Cushiony and Gently Exfoliating Hand Wash that Cleanses Away Dirt and Leaves Your Hands Moisturized and Smelling Amazing

£9.9
FREE Shipping

OUAI Hand Wash Refill Pouch. A Cushiony and Gently Exfoliating Hand Wash that Cleanses Away Dirt and Leaves Your Hands Moisturized and Smelling Amazing

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Water / Aqua / Eau, Glycerin, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Jojoba Esters, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamide Mipa, Polyquaternium-7, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polysorbate 20,Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Disodium Edta,Benzophenone-4, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance / Parfum, Ci 60730 (Ext.

Hand Soap | 20 Top Scented, Luxury, and Designer Hand Washes Hand Soap | 20 Top Scented, Luxury, and Designer Hand Washes

It’s a lovely smelling hand wash but it doesn’t clearly state that it’s an exfoliating hand wash with jojoba beads so I was surprised and a bit disappointed when I received it as I was just looking for a normal hand wash. These three go hand-in-hand to care for your skin, so you can get back to caring for the things that matter most. Actives from guar beans serve as a natural emulsifier in this Shiny Citrus Hand Wash to hydrate skin while still effectively sweeping away dirt and grime.Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ.

OUAI | Sephora Australia OUAI | Sephora Australia

Caring for one’s own space is a transformative act and forging rituals around cleaning and maintaining the things we love can be a pleasure,” says Cox, adding that her line’s specific scent profiles were developed in collaboration with the world’s top perfumers. I’ll be washing my hands with a ‘whatever’ attitude and then I’ll catch the scent and be able to drop in and feel as if I’m in a redwood grove. You just fill up your reusable soap dispenser with water, drop in the tablet or empty the refill and let it do its thing.Hum the happy birthday song (or in my case the chorus of ABBA's Dancing Queen) and scrub for 20 seconds before every meal and each time you walk through the door. use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity. The hand wash gently exfoliates the skin with jojoba beads, and avocado and rosehip oils work to lock in moisture and leave your hands feeling refreshed and hydrated. OUAI Hand Crème dries down to a powdery finish for silky-soft hands that smell like our French-inspired fragrance, Rue St Honoré— the same scent in OUAI Hair Oil—which contains notes of violet, gardenia, and white musk.

OUAI Hand Wash Refill 946ml | SEPHORA UK

Feel fresh and a daisy and bask in an invigorating, zesty aroma with the hand wash from the historic Italian fragrance house, Acqua Di Parma .It’s amazing how transformative an act as simple as washing your hands can be,” says Tim Hollinger, co-founder and CEO of the eco-friendly brand, Bathing Culture, who adds that with each wash, you have “the opportunity to recenter” and change your mood. Not only will it leave you feeling a little bit pampered every time you wash your hands, (which is probably fairly often at the moment), but it'll make your basic bathroom feel just a touch like a spa hotel, too. Plus it’ll uplift your senses with its floral-citrusy scent, Dean Street (which we go over more in the next section). Sulfates and parabens are big nos, and another one to watch out for is palm oil — it’s not necessary and it’s a major reason rainforests are being torn down,” says Hollinger. For any content that you submit, you grant Space NK a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.

Hand Wash – OUAI UK

As part of our community you’ll enjoy exclusive privileges such as a birthday gift every year and event invitations. Vegan-friendly and 89% natural, this gentle hand soap smells like crisp cotton and leaves hands feeling soft and hydrated.She’s also a scented soap and fragrance fanatic with more than 40 perfumes and colognes in her rotation. Perfect for chillier seasons, OUAI Hand Crème is powered by a blend of coconut oil, murumuru seed butter, and shea butter that softens and renews hands without a greasy finish.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop