Conversations With My Dog: Everything you always wanted to know about dogs

Conversations With My Dog: Everything you always wanted to know about dogs

RRP: £11.90
Price: £5.95
£5.95 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.Dirty Dog (Zig’s affectionate nickname for Taffy) and Dad have talked about many facets of life—from faith to health to relationships.

Most people talk to their pets (some people even talk to their plants), but Zig Ziglar does more than just talk to his dog. Including cat people and those who aren’t prepared to listen to a dog who always had a story to share.He has written twenty-three celebrated books on personal growth, leadership, sales, faith, family, and success. I enjoyed this as a dog owner I could relate to what was being said between dog and owner and it is written to be funny. Some years ago, Zig decided he wanted Dirty Dog to co-author a book with him, and together they have produced Conversations With My Dog. Tracking and attribution: Acast or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet.

This description of the conversations that developed between them is a tale about rediscovering direction in life. It gives a light-hearted, gently thought-provoking account of the bigger journey of working out how to live. He puts me at-ease; the combination of touch and talk with Snowy seems to have a calming effect on me, not to mention that taking him for walks has other benefits; when we are at ease, things flow better (which helps explain the many roles of dogs, e. But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us.The more time we spend together observing each other and learning our little habits, the more fulfilled our conversations become. If you've got a dog, or a cat for that matter--and millions of us do--you probably talk to your critter now and again. In this conversation, Polly explains her view of things in an amusing way and in typical terrier style. When Dirty Dog (Zig's affectionate nickname for Taffy) walked into the Ziglar family household on his short, stubby legs in early 1995, he walked straight into Zig's. Over the years Taffy has been a part of the Ziglar family—including some really painful years of mourning.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop