John Frieda Deep Sea Hydration Shampoo Moisturising Shampoo for Colour-Treated, Dry, Damaged Hair, 250ml

£9.995
FREE Shipping

John Frieda Deep Sea Hydration Shampoo Moisturising Shampoo for Colour-Treated, Dry, Damaged Hair, 250ml

RRP: £19.99
Price: £9.995
£9.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Transform dull, damaged, dry hair into hydrated, silky-soft hair that feels as good as it looks. Infused with nutrient-rich seaweed, Deep Sea Hydration Moisturising Conditioner harnesses its nourishing power inspired by the ocean to erase 100% of damage* in one use. The Deep Sea Hydration Shampoo restores essential moisture, smoothness and strength to dry, dehydrated hair, leaving it instantly nourished and detangled.

Deep Sea Hydration Shampoo is a gentle SLS/SLES sulfate-free shampoo for dry hair that delivers a rush of moisture for instant smoothness.Every John Frieda hair mask has its own unique properties for your hair care concern, whether it’s hydration, fighting frizz, reviving damaged hair or nourishing dry hair! Deep Sea Hydration Conditioner is a replenishing conditioner for dry hair that delivers a rush of moisture for instant smoothness.

This made the detangling process so much easier as the mask helped calm any tangles and made my hands slip through my curls easily. After leaving it in for three minutes and rinsing, my hair felt super soft and moisturised. Once it began to dry, my hair maintained the moisture and my curls definitely looked shinier. This is a product I would definitely reach for again if I'm in need of some extra moisture and shine. This moisturizing conditioner features our Silk-Hydration technology and is formulated with nutrient-rich seaweed, coconut and a super-smoothing alternative to silicone for silky hair, instant detangling with healthy movement. The first thing that grabs my attention is the scent. It's comforting yet refreshing, ideal for that in shower experience. I started by washing my hair thoroughly with shampoo and conditioner and then went in by sectioning my hair into four and applied a generous amount of the mask to my damp air. After leaving it on for three minutes, as instructed, I rinsed it well. I appreciated how it only needed three minutes out of my day, because hair wash day is long enough as it is.I have afro hair, and currently styling it straight. I'm very particular about the products I use on my fro' and the main thing I look for is hydration, detangling and shine. John Frieda Deep Sea Hydration Deep Conditioner Mask landed on my desk at the perfect time, as it was wash day and I needed a fresh blow dry. I was curious to how it would fair on afro hair. Whether your hair is bright blonde, red or brown, straight and sleek or full of curls and volume, we know you want to do everything to have healthy-looking hair.

Deep Sea Hydration Moisturizing Hair Masque is a restorative hydrating masque for dry hair that delivers a rush of moisture for instant smoothness.The ultra moisturising masque features our Silk-Hydration Technology and is formulated with nutrient-rich seaweed and a super-smoothing alternative to silicone for silky hair, instant detangling with healthy movement. Deep Sea Hydration Moisturising Hair Masque is a restorative hydrating masque for dry hair that delivers a rush of moisture for instant smoothness. The Deep Sea Hydration Moisturising Hair Masque restores essential moisture, smoothness and strength to dry, dehydrated hair, leaving it nourished, detangled and revitalised. Transform dull, damaged, dry hair to hydrated, silky soft hair that feels as good as it looks. Infused with nutrient-rich seaweed, Deep Sea Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner harnesses its nourishing power inspired by the ocean to erase 100% of damage in one use*. Dive into a deeper level of moisture and transform dull, rough, dry hair into hydrated, silky-soft hair that feels as good as it looks. Infused with nutrient-rich seaweed, Deep Sea Hydration Moisturising Hair Mask harnesses its nourishing power inspired by the ocean to erase 100% of damage* in one use.

The Deep Sea Hydration Moisturizing Hair Masque restores essential moisture, smoothness and strength to dry, dehydrated hair, leaving it nourished, detangled and revitalized. The Deep Sea Hydration Moisturising Conditioner restores essential moisture, smoothness and strength to dry, dehydrated hair, leaving it nourished, detangled and revitalised. The ultra moisturizing masque features our Silk-Hydration technology and is formulated with nutrient-rich seaweed, coconut and a super-smoothing alternative to silicone for silky hair, instant detangling with healthy movement.The Deep Sea Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner restores essential moisture, smoothness and strength to dry, dehydrated hair, leaving it nourished, detangled and revitalised.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop