The Marriage Debt (Dark Mafia Romance) (Debts & Vengeance Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My own damn father, who I haven’t seen in three years, is looking me dead in the eyes as he says, “Jill has nothing to do with this. Luca was going to marry Jasmine. That was the deal we made.” My whole body freezes from the shame, but the second she plops it into my mouth, I forget what I was about to say. Now I understand what he meant when he said it was important that we moved away to another country.

He shoves her away into the bridesmaids. His eyes are focused solely on me like a gun finally finding its target. I would say though that it has been QUITE a while since I calmly sat down and finished a full length in one reading, because honestly, all the books in the 'dark' genre have epic blurbs, however, when it comes to the content, substance and deliverance of the story, all of them are pretty much the same, and hence boring.Good. It’s about time I got my reward,” Luca muses as he zips down while still on top of me, the mere sound setting me off. He fists the chain in the palm of his hand and tugs, forcing my head to tilt up, right as he positions himself between my legs. Even the freaking kiss she had with Liam was worth it, she saw for herself that nothing compares to Luca ,loved the fact that he was mad even if he saw she was disgusted right after the kiss xD Well anyway, if you need me, just call my name. I’m sure one of Luca’s men will hear you as the house is never unguarded.” There’s going to be a new business dinner Saturday night. Baas will be there,” my mother adds, throwing me a stern look. “Bring her.” My heart is racing in my chest as I flee from whoever’s following me, hoping no one will find me. But if I know Luca well enough, he has spies all over the city.

A man whose eyes are filled with tears of betrayal, whose penetrative gaze could tear out my soul with a single deadpan at the camera.The h was a lot of times annoying BUT they truly are meant to be together, they are perfect for each others. A woman with a big ponytail and a nose ring steps inside, her clothes resembling that of a housekeeper. She pays no attention to me whatsoever even though I’m still hanging from the ceiling. I look sideways at the girl stewing in her own juice beside me. We’re one and the same. If only she could see. But nothing I can say will change her mind.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop