The Jelly Bean Factory 36 Huge Flavours, 700g, 1005157

The Jelly Bean Factory 36 Huge Flavours, 700g, 1005157

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Served up in a sturdy and attractive keepsake 1 litre plastic bucket that you can either refill or re-purpose. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement. the chewy black jacks and fruit salads…the sherbet in the dip dabs…the unique taste of the parma violets…well they’re ALL in this hamper! I understand and acknowledge that I am not required, directly or indirectly, to provide this express written consent as a condition of purchasing any of Jelly Belly’s products.

Sugar, glucose syrup, cornflour, acid (citric acid), colours (anthocyanins, vegetable carbon, lutein, mixed carotenes), glazing agents (shellac, carnauba wax, beeswax), flavourings, vegetable oils (palm. So if you’ve read our about us section you’ll remember that ‘Grandpa’ used to love his chocolate covered sweets…in essence he loved everything that is in this hamper – hence the name of Grandpa’s Luxury Chocolate Hamper! Made by the jelly bean factory these assorted flavoured jelly beans come packed in 700g container, and are 100% natural flavours. The jar has a resealable lid, perfect for keeping those jelly beans fresh - when you've not got your hand buried in the jar of course!Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Whether you're a rock musician who likes to torture stagehands by making them separate the beans by colour, or a super ambitious presidential hopeful that likes to show how serious (s)he is, this product will keep you. Each sharing jar or box is jam-packed with our delicious little gourmet jelly beans in 36 spectacular flavours.

Enjoy your visit and contact us with any ideas, suggestions or any old school retro sweets we have missed! The infamous confectionery that is jelly beans dates all the way back to 1861 and now has over 50 official flavours. Whether you're a rock musician who likes to torture stagehands by making them separate the beans by colour, or a presidential hopeful that likes to have an elegant, understated stash at hand, this bucket will keep you smiling. Its got all kind of uses after too (although you might just want to keep filling it with sweets – we wouldn’t blame you! The clear jar allows you to see the colors of the jelly beans, making it an attractive addition to any countertop or pantry.Not all flavours are easily identifiable from the very tiny flavour chart on the side - a bit of guess work was involved. Sugar, Glucose, Syrup, Corn Flour, Citric Acid, Vegetable Oil(palm kernel, coco nut), Natural Colours, (anthocyanins, vegetable carbon, lutein, mixed carotenes), flavourings, glazing agents (shellac, carnauba wax, beeswax), Gum Arabic, Extracts: Spirulina, Safflower. The flavours and distinct and in many cases identifiable and they are all pretty pleasant - no nasty surprises. I also sorted through to select some flavours for a 'taste quiz' which we did with my extended family on zoom after I posted out the jelly beans.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop