SuperFOIL Radpack Radiator Insulation Reflective Foil - 0.6m x 5m - Enhances Radiator Efficiency - Easy to Install, Adhesive Pads Included

£22.715
FREE Shipping

SuperFOIL Radpack Radiator Insulation Reflective Foil - 0.6m x 5m - Enhances Radiator Efficiency - Easy to Install, Adhesive Pads Included

RRP: £45.43
Price: £22.715
£22.715 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Some will hang off the brackets fixing the radiators to the walls, some will use self-adhesive pads, and some are magnetic. Around 40% of the heat released by a radiator is directed at the wall, where much of it is absorbed and lost.

SuperFOIL Radpack - Energy Saving Radiator Insulation SuperFOIL Radpack - Energy Saving Radiator Insulation

I know this is designed to fit behind radiators, and I have used it for that on the ones on outside walls, most of my radiators are large and have 3 brackets so it wasn’t quite as straightforward to fit but I got there in the end, and it works very well, and on most I didn’t need to use the sticky pads, actually it took me a month to start to use it and I have no idea where I put the sticky pads. RadPack also claims to reflect 95% of lost heat back in the room and, thanks to the use of self adhesive pads, you should be able to cover more or less the entire back of each radiator for maximum effect.The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. SuperFoil products are made from a combination of foil’s (radiant barriers) and best loft insulation wadding layers offering exceptional performance at affordable costs. Easy to Install: Our versatile Radpack fits all radiator shapes and size; simply cut bubble foil to size with scissors, lower insulation behind radiator and secure to the wall with the included self-adhesive pads. Sustainable Insulation: SuperFOIL insulation products help you to reduce your carbon footprint, and are manufactured using 40% recycled materials, further benefiting the environment. installed behind radiators, SuperFOIL RadPack works by reflecting over 95% of radiant energy away from the wall and back into the living space.

SuperFOIL Radiator Insulation Foil RadPack (5m x 60cm) SuperFOIL Radiator Insulation Foil RadPack (5m x 60cm)

You can take comfort in the fact that our line of insulations has passed rigorous testing and is certified to meet national and European building regulations.While traditional methods like sealing windows and doors, draft proofing cracks and gaps, and upgrading glazing remain popular, the best energy saving practice is to maximise the energy resource’s efficiency by utilising smart and low carbon solutions . The SuperFOIL radiator pack is a Bubble foil type insulation to add additional performance against conduction and convection heat loss.

The best foil radiator of 2022 - Only the best product

Easy enough to cut and install but woefully short of adhesive pads, all of which I used up on the first radiator alone. If you’re looking for the best ways to reduce your heating bills, then radiator insulation is a great place to start but there are other things you can do. Their effect on well-insulated walls is low but you’ll probably still get your money back within a few years. Fitting simply requires cutting the material to size with a pair of scissors, then cutting slits for it to fit over the radiator brackets. While we’ve built a reputation for our work with contractors, developers and construction companies, we’ve expanded our product range to include a variety of products that are perfect for home improvement and DIY projects.While it can essentially be used behind the radiators on a well insulated wall to improve the efficiency of the insulation, their effects will be lower in comparison to an uninsulated wall. As you reveal each individual layer, every one will give you a reason why there is no comparison to SuperFOIL.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop