Maybe Now

Maybe Now

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Not much more to say except this book is good for some laughs and for some feels. I highly recommend if you need something light yet fulfilling to read. I can be in the grocery section, and I’ll look at the expiration dates on food and wonder which one of us will last longer, me or the mustard? I turn and walk toward the door, but before I exit, he says, I won’t be late. In fact, I want to show up early. I know you said you want to skydive because you’re dying,” he says, squeezing my hands. “But this isn’t dying, Maggie! This is living!”

I roll out of bed and scan the room. Ridge’s shirt is next to mine on the floor, so that means he’s still here. I’m a little nervous to walk out of my bedroom and see him. I don’t know why. Maybe because he’s my boyfriend now, and I’ve barely had twelve hours to adjust to it all. It’s so… official. I have no idea what it will be like. What our lives together will be like. But it’s an excited nervous. I am not bashing this author, and I am not trying to bash her work, I'm trying to make those who read this review understand the importance of the issues I found here. In fact, I don't blame the author one bit.Sydney: You’ve been living a life for others since you were a kid. And choosing to be with me was kind of a selfish choice. You never do things for yourself. Sometimes putting yourself first can feel freeing.

I shake his hand, impressed with the strength behind his grip. Knowing these are the hands I’m about to entrust my life to eases my mind a tiny fraction. He pulls a frustrated hand through his hair at one point, and I can tell by the stiffness of his shoulders that he’s stressed. Work stuff, I assume. If you've read Maybe Someday and have already met Warren and fell in love with him like I did, then Maybe Not is CoHo's way of sending you that early Christmas gift you've been dying to get your hands on eventhough you haven't been a nice kid this year ;) On the contrary, this was like a naughty version of Maybe Someday wrapped up with so much humor and wit!We knew Warren and Bridgette from Maybe Someday, but here there are a lot of stuff that we didn't have many details. Something I have noticed about Colleen Hoover’s writing is that the first novel of a series is filled with such tragic and heartbreaking plot twists and moments that they’re impossible to put down. But by the time the second book of the series rolls around, characters are often mostly in a better place, and the focus becomes that of the romance. The description of the perfect kiss and touch end up filling almost half of the book. The book has a lot of sex scenes. I hate that, but here, it doesn't bother me because Colleen did it in an intelligent way. She gave me a little sneak peek and that's it. The narrative goes on. I'm very grateful for this. Thank you, Coho that you are being a romance queen. I think about death every minute of every hour of every day of my life. I’m almost positive I think about death more than the average person. It’s hard not to when you know you’ve been given a fraction of the time almost everyone else on earth has been given. CF,” I say. I’m not sure he’ll even know what CF means, but if I keep it simple he might not ask me to elaborate.

Básicamente, Colleen Hoover se llevó la pareja de este libro y la arruinó sin remedio, parecen una pareja de adolescentes hormonales que no pueden quitarse las manos de encima. En mi opinión, también fue una interpretación horrible de una persona que vive con FQ y me siento mal por cualquier persona con FQ que lea este libro. Al final, se podría decir que incluso Colleen debe odiar este libro, ya que después de haberse tomado meses sin escribirlo, regresó y se apresuró a terminar con eventos tan poco creíbles que fue como un escritor de ficción de 14 años. I really love Ridge and Sydney together and I couldn't wait for more of them. What I didn't like was hearing more of Ridge and Maggie...that was no bueno. Al final todo parecía un fanfic mal escrito de watpad… ups se olvidaba, esto fue escrito para wattpad pero no parece que fuera por Colleen Hoover a pesar de que no todos sus libros me gustan al menos están bien escritos.Creo que estoy siendo generosa con las 3 estrellas, porque esto es un fanfic pésimo, no me creo en absoluto que CoHo haya escrito esto, esta fatal!. I -somewhat- enjoyed Warren and Bridgette...what a crazy couple. At every juncture, I expected a break up. Ridge and Sydney are thrilled to finally be together guilt-free. But as the two of them navigate this freedom, Warren and Bridgette’s relationship is as tumultuous as ever, and Maggie grapples with her illness. He’s really going to make me repeat myself? I asked if your wife gets upset that you’re so busy all the time!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop