JVC LT-39CA120 Android TV 39" Smart HD Ready HDR LED TV with Google Assistant (Renewed)

£499.5
FREE Shipping

JVC LT-39CA120 Android TV 39" Smart HD Ready HDR LED TV with Google Assistant (Renewed)

RRP: £999.00
Price: £499.5
£499.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I am pleasantly surprised at the Roku TV capabilities it is excellent having this built into the TV and the picture is very good. Flick to terrestrial TV or standard Full HD content, and the JVC struggles to effectively upscale to the native 4K resolution. In darker scenes it’s possible to see blooming around the edges where the backlight bleeds through too readily, and there’s also some dirty screen effect visible with striping and blotchiness visible on dark grey backgrounds. Pre-owned Certified products are inspected, cleaned and (if applicable) repaired to excellent functional standards. So much so, in fact, that it’s actually closer in performance to the LG UM7400 ( which we reviewed in August 2019).

Once you’re into the Fire TV interface proper, you’re faced with a familiar set of tiles offering apps, recently watched programmes and suggestions of things you might want to watch. Before anyone says, I tried all the tips available online (stuff like the time etc is set to network preferred. They are still available second hand and there's always a chance they could come back in the future.

The biggest issues with the JVC, however, are that it struggles with both motion and upscaling – two key performance elements of any self-respecting 4K TV.

If you want reasonable quality HDR on the cheap the LG UM7400 is a far better bet but if you can find the JVC going cheap then it may still be worth considering as a bedroom or second-room TV.I got over the fact that the TV wasn’t compatible with Disney+ or Spotify but overall JVC TVs aren’t worth the money, I’ve heard of many people having issues with their smart TVs. due to the insurance policy, the item will be delivered in from of the premises or the nearest access point ( in front of the house, in front of the building in case of flats ).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop