The Just Chill Baby Sleep Book: Easy and Empowering Sleep Solutions

The Just Chill Baby Sleep Book: Easy and Empowering Sleep Solutions

RRP: £16.99
Price: £8.495
£8.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Get Rosey’s Book & Other Resources: https://justchillbabysleep.co.uk/the-just-chill-baby-sleep-book/ Some do it out of desperation, when they realise they can get a more settled night’s sleep if they sleep with their baby or child. It might be that their baby simply won’t settle without being close to them, which can be very normal. Our 1:1 consultations are perfect for families who would prefer to talk through their sleep situation and be supported while they put a personalised sleep plan in place.

The Just Chill Baby Sleep Book [Hardcover], The Baby Sleep

Rosey is also proud to be a campaigner for childhood for the NSPCC and aims to support and empower parents everywhere. Baby sleep guru Rosey Davidson has been helping new parents with sleep for over a decade. She knows first-hand that every baby is different and that no parent needs to suffer with sleep struggles long term. I had the absolute pleasure to film with Emma yesterday for our brand new Fussy Eating Online Course. It is important to me to work with qualified professionals to bring you the very best, and most up to date evidence based practice. In addition to sleep support, Just Chill Baby Sleep also offers courses on potty training, introducing solid food, introducing a second child and toddler behaviour – giving families access to trusted expert advice for the first months and years of parenthood. It’s normal and natural, and it’s only in the last decade that society has decided that it isn’t normal.’

We want the families who choose us to feel confident and positive that we are the right experts for them.

Just Chill Baby Sleep | LinkedIn Just Chill Baby Sleep | LinkedIn

This means your early rising babies and children will likely be up an HOUR before they usually are 🧟♀️ The course will launch next month, so be sure to join our mailing list to make sure you are first to hear about it! We need to remember that there are people behind the screens, that each person who reaches out, is a real person. There is an overwhelming amount of advice available to parents about baby sleep. When you are sleep deprived it can feel hard to know where to start.Like the star, she believes the experience brought her closer to her child, and even says it helped to give him more confidence. No, these courses are designed for you to complete online at your own pace. We cover a range of topics to help you unravel your current sleep situation and to create your own sleep plan to put in place. Yesterday I worked with one of my DREAM brands. I can’t wait to tell you more about it when it’s out! A step by step guide for parents just like you, who want to understand their baby's sleep needs so they can create a plan for better sleep with confidence! This course includes everything you need to help you understand your baby’s sleep and feel confident in creating a sleep plan that is right for your baby.

Just Chill Baby Sleep - Absolutely Mama UK Just Chill Baby Sleep - Absolutely Mama UK

While there’s no age limit on co-sleeping, as they get older, children’s needs may change, and co-sleeping may no longer work – but there are ways to work around your family’s needs.We co-slept together from my son’s birth, and I decided to do it for many reasons; ease of transition from womb to world, it made breastfeeding easier at night, plus all of those extra snuggles – it was so lovely we continued,’ says Laura, who became a single parent when her son was three.

The Just Chill Baby Sleep Book - Penguin Books UK

Recently bought the 10/18 month course after 10 months of sleep deprivation to the point I felt like I was loosing my mind, I’m on day 3 and I have just managed to put my baby (who will only feed to sleep/co-sleep) down in his own cot awake and he rolled over onto his belly and happily went to sleep! This is literally something I never thought was possible and although we have allot of work to do in terms of night wakings I’m already feeling much more optimistic! I was a bit unsure of sleep training as I never wanted to let my baby cry but this course allows me to respond to him and I haven’t had to let him cry once! My only regret is I should have done this sooner! Thank you so muchEach course is designed for a different age group, with age appropriate settling information and example daily schedules. Rosey’s passion for sleep began after experiencing first-hand the effects of sleep deprivation with her first child. Already a qualified baby massage teacher, Rosey trained as an infant sleep consultant and launched Just Chill Baby Sleep. I think bedsharing and co-sleeping can still be quite frowned upon, but I think it’s really important to make the distinction that co-sleeping isn’t dangerous when it’s done safely. An unfamiliar food can feel just as scary to a child as the prospect of us adults being told to eat a spider. 😱

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop