pecute XL Dog Walking Bag with Water Bottle Holder, Waterproof Dog Treat Pouch Bag Multiple Pockets, Adjustable Straps 3 Ways to Wear for Training Hiking Outdoor Use (Grey)

£9.995
FREE Shipping

pecute XL Dog Walking Bag with Water Bottle Holder, Waterproof Dog Treat Pouch Bag Multiple Pockets, Adjustable Straps 3 Ways to Wear for Training Hiking Outdoor Use (Grey)

RRP: £19.99
Price: £9.995
£9.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . The guys at Barking Bags had obviously put a lot of time and thought into the design of their walking bag. Full disclosure, I have not found the perfect pack yet but I have found a couple that do the job and I am happy with.

It’s important to note that requirements may vary depending on the type of dogs being walked, the area in which they are being walked, and the preferences of the individual dog walker. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. It’s time to wave goodbye to chaotic poop bags and squished treats in your pockets… and say hello to our all encompassing Dog Walking Bag! Born out of necessity in 2015, the owners of Barking Bags were new dog owners who enjoyed getting out and about in the countryside with their new addition but found that they hated the hassle of having to carry around all of the leads, treats and especially the poop whilst out on walks and were fed up of coming home with pockets full of treat crumbs! the item arrived a few days after the stated time but I think that was down to the courier rather than the seller.Their highly popular dog walking bag offers three ways to wear it using adjustable straps- shoulder bag, as a waist or bum bag or alternatively snapped directly to your belt with the rear metal clasp. Full transparency, I am not the biggest fanny pack fan BUT I do use them because they are more accessible in my opinion. Weather protection: A bag can protect supplies and treats from rain, snow, or other harsh weather conditions, while pockets are often not water-resistant. Branding opportunities: A bag can be customized with the dog walker’s business logo, which provides an opportunity for promoting their brand. Leads, poo bags, treats, a ball, water carriers, training whistles, your phone, keys, headphones, and so the list goes on.

For instance, if you love to go hiking with your dog, you’ll be after a heavy-duty backpack-style bag, with some customisation for your canine friend, however, for most walks you’ll want easy access to all your doggy accessories, treats, training tools – as well as your own valuables. The bag features breathable side pockets for water bottles, toys, and more, with an extra-wide and extendable pocket for larger items. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons and on review we genuinely feel that this is one of the best dog walking bags on the market in 2023. When I first started walking dogs the Paw Lisfestyles Pouch was my go to bag but down the road it became more of training only bag. The zippable pockets provide secure storage with the internal one being ideal for your mobile phone and keys and the flap-top pocket being ideally positioned for treats and food.

Depending on the type of dog walking you enjoy, there will be something in our top picks for you and your four-legged friend. Leads, collars, poo bags, treats, water during the summer months, towels, mobile phone, house keys, walking your furry friend can sometimes feel like a logistical nightmare and this is where the super high-quality water resistant dog walking bag from Barking Bags comes into their own! Launched just six years ago, StreetVet has a simple mission: to deliver free essential veterinary care and services to the pets of people experiencing homelessness and to protect the human-animal bond, keeping pets and their owners together wherever possible. The leads that come with it have springs, which absorb shock from the dog pulling, reducing stress on your back. There are two zippered pockets for valuables, and an outer mesh for everything else, such as soggy tennis balls.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop