Fortress of the Muslim (Pocket Size)

Fortress of the Muslim (Pocket Size)

RRP: £6.99
Price: £3.495
£3.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Comares Palace was the core of a large palace complex begun by Isma'il I in the early 13th century and subsequently modified and refurbished by Yusuf I and Muhammad V over the course of the same century.

Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent.Whoever recites this with conviction in the evening and dies during that night shall enter Paradise, and whoever recites it with conviction in the morning and dies during that day shall enter Paradise, Al-Bukhari 7/150. A report was commissioned in 1903 which resulted in the creation of a "Special Commission" in 1905 whose task was to oversee conservation and restoration of the Alhambra, but the commission ultimately failed to exercise control due to friction with Contreras.

O Allah, I ask You for the goodness of this day, 2 its victory, its help, its light, its blessings, and its guidance. It housed many of the administrative and more public functions of the palace, such as the chancery and the treasury. Asbahnaa wa 'asbahal-mulku lillaahi Rabbil-'aalameen, Allaahumma 'innee 'as'aluka khayra haa thal-yawmi: Fathahu wa nasrahu wa noorahu, wa barakatahu, wa hudaahu, wa'a'oo thu bika min sharri maafeehi wa sharri maa ba'dahu. whoever says this in the morning has indeed offered his day’s thanks and whoever says this in the evening has indeed offered his night’s thanks.

The Comares Palace itself is centered around the Patio de los Arrayanes ('Court of the Myrtles'), a courtyard measuring 23 to 23. The rediscoverers were first British intellectuals and then other American and Northern European Romantic travelers.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop