Reckless: The must-read, small-town romance and TikTok bestseller! (Chestnut Springs Book 4)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Reckless: The must-read, small-town romance and TikTok bestseller! (Chestnut Springs Book 4)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Winter is an ER doc who realizes that she’s married a douchebag who was a complete predator to her little sister. Struggling with those ramifications and wanting to rebuild the relationship with her sister, she sets out to her house where she has a run-in with the up-and-coming bull rider, Theo. I ADORED this book and really love Silver’s writing so this instantly took a spot on my list of best romance novels of 2023. Despite that, I didn’t feel like I was missing any details or really needed to read it (or any of the others) in advance so Reckless can absolutely be read as a standalone if I convince you to read it with this review! So when a bunch of tequila and an announcement that no man’s ever given her the big “O” get mixed, these two have an epic one-night stand that Winter later releases leaves her pregnant.

Reckless by Elsie Silver is her latest romance book release in the Chestnut Springs series but can easily be read as a standalone. But I don't need a goddamn babysitter, especially one with skin-tight jeans, a sexy smirk, and a mouth she can't stop running.I should also preface this review by saying I did not read ANY of the previous books in this series, even book one, Flawless, which is about Winter’s sister and I assume gives some context to the trainwreck of a marriage Winter is fleeing from in this book. I’ve also become a big fan of my quiet 5 am mornings where I can sip a cup of hot coffee and disappear into a fictional world without interruption. I’m a Canadian romance author who currently lives just outside of Vancouver, British Columbia with my husband, son, and three dogs. I hope to circle back to read the rest of this Chestnut Springs series or just bide my time for Beau’s book which releases next 😊.

Now Winter’s personality is just as cold as her name though she’s tired of people always putting her in the box as an ice queen without really trying to get to know her. Rowdy bull rider, notorious ladies’ man, scorching hot trouble wrapped up in a drool-worthy package. I want a woman like Winter Hamilton—beautiful, and smart, and sharp-tongued—to look at me and see a future. Rowdy bull rider, notorious ladies' man, scorching hot trouble wrapped up in a drool-worthy package. And no matter how hard I try to freeze him out, he melts my icy exterior and pulls apart all my defences.And no matter how hard I try to freeze him out, he melts my icy exterior and pulls apart all my defenses. Theo on the other hand is this happy-go-lucky, sunshine and rainbows kind of guy and he is completely turned on by his sparring with Winter when they first meet. Seriously, Elsie, you’re one-liners and your texting exchanges before the start of each chapter were hilarious! The back and forth between Winter and Theo was FIRE especially because they have such different temperaments and it’s what really made this book shine.

In my free time I love to cook and try new foods, I love to travel, and I love spending time with my boys–especially outdoors. And since I have been in a cowboy romance kind of mood as of late, I decided to give it a go (and that fact that I could read it with my Kindle Unlimited membership was a plus! I’m not even a fan of the surprise pregnancy trope but I loved this book so that’s really saying something. Like someone has been standing on my chest and I finally got my shit together enough to push them off. She Reads Romance Books helps romance book lovers find their next book boyfriend because life is better with a love story.The rest of the story is Theo coming to learn he has a child and the two of them untangling their attraction despite their hesitations. Now, my agent says I have to clean up my image, so I'm stuck with his ball-busting daughter for the rest of the season as my "full-time supervision.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop