Andis 17300 reSURGE Lithium Titanium Foil Wet/Dry Shaver

Andis 17300 reSURGE Lithium Titanium Foil Wet/Dry Shaver

RRP: £126.20
Price: £63.1
£63.1 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In about 30 seconds I shaved my entire face so close that I thought I used a blade, or as my wife said, it felt as though it was waxed. As part of our security policy, we are committed to protecting your privacy and we will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.

The big razor companies are missing out using proprietary chargers or building special holders that charge the razor and clean the head.In the unlikely event that your product is faulty, we will happily exchange it within 30 days, provided that you have notified us in writing within 14 days of receipt of the goods. Its long-hair trimmer makes prep easy and cuts time shaving, raising the bar for a better experience- for you and your client. With ultra-fine, hypoallergenic titanium foils for a close cut finish and high power cord/cordless motor to guarantee sustained performance for the ultimate finishing tool. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.

Although this is a rare occurrence, we highly recommend using recorded post so that you can track your package should it go astray. With dual, independent gold titanium, hypoallergenic foils for less irritation and integrated long hair trimmer.Diva⭒ Towel Warmer; 23L UV Towel Sterilizer Description: Featuring built-in UV lights and automatic temperature control system, you don't have to worry that your towels are not clean anymore. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. The long life Lithium-ion battery has a 60 minute run time and is easily charged using any standard USB-C charging adapter. For nearly 100 years, Andis Company has been a leader and innovator in the men’s grooming industry with its innovative technology and top-tier educational offerings.

At all times during the checkout process, your personal information is encrypted, preventing it from being seen by anyone other than yourself. Its comfortable ergonomic handle reduces wrist fatigue so you can keep working without any problems! I love the OneBlade product, but it could use massive improvements including more power, faster charge times, sleeker design, USB-C, and closer shaving capability. MOTOR: The extraordinarily strong high rotatory motor delivers high strokes per minute to cut through dry or wet hair. Its long-hair trimmer makes prep easy and cuts time shaving, raising the bar for a better experience - for you and your client.com, allowing everyone from expert barbers to beginners to learn new tips and techniques behind the chair. Comes with a magnetic protective cap for protection, travel lock for when unit is not in use and a USB-C Charger.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop