Elgato Cam Link 4K, External Camera Capture Card, Stream and Record with DSLR, Camcorder, ActionCam as Webcam in 1080p60, 4K30 for Video Conferencing, Home Office, Gaming, on OBS, Zoom, Teams, PC/Mac

£59.995
FREE Shipping

Elgato Cam Link 4K, External Camera Capture Card, Stream and Record with DSLR, Camcorder, ActionCam as Webcam in 1080p60, 4K30 for Video Conferencing, Home Office, Gaming, on OBS, Zoom, Teams, PC/Mac

RRP: £119.99
Price: £59.995
£59.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Mixing beats, unboxing gadgets, or playing games, Cam Link 4K puts it live on your PC for effortless mass distribution. Experience outstanding quality with up to 1080p at 60 frames per second or up to 4K at 30 fps keeping your stream professional at all times.

The Cam Link takes just about any HDMI signal and turns into it a live stream that Zoom (and other virtual meeting services) can recognize natively — i. Used with a Lumix GH4 and also a G7 - both have settings on the 'TV/HDMI out' to remove all display info so that there is a clean HDMI signal for the Elgato Camlink 4K to process.Ultra-low-latency technology gets you up and running in no time on YouTube, Facebook Live, Twitch, or any other platform you choose. Transparent - just lets you get on with it We streamed 3 days of ice skating at short notice with a Sony FS100 and eCamm Live having overnighted this dongle before the event started.

I happen to have a nice DSLR (a Sony A7 II) with some great lenses, so I figured why not put it to some good use? I ran into a problem though and I'm sure users of the elgato Cam Link 4K might be interested in hearing about how I solved the problem. Designed for gamers looking to stream on Twitch, but it’ll definitely get the job done even if you just want to use a DSLR as your camera during Zoom meetings. Say goodbye to maxing out your memory card mid-shoot, or worse, discovering shoddy shots while editing. So I hooked the Cam Link 4K and my Sony camera up to my wife’s nearly identical MacBook Pro 16″ and… it works!

If you have a non-BNPL balance, you will still need to make at least your minimum payment as shown on your statement. A powerful video mixer engineered for multicam production, Cam Link Pro equips you to capture four video inputs with ultimate ease and flexibility. My colleague Grayson, a motion designer at The Verge, tipped me off to it one day in early June, after he saw an excellent video review of the device from the YouTuber EposVox. If you are approved for a credit limit with PayPal Credit and use it for future purchases, the APR for those purchases won't be more than 23. Looks like it captures any hdmi input from just about anything which is really useful for me as I have to capture video feeds from clients laptops and cameras.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop