MacGregor Golf Mens/Womens CG3000 Set & Golf Bag Golf Club Package Set

MacGregor Golf Mens/Womens CG3000 Set & Golf Bag Golf Club Package Set

RRP: £279.99
Price: £139.995
£139.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

They look absolutely fine too and the feel is not too bad considering we were testing them up against forged musclebacks. You also don't get a headcover with the putter, which is not ideal as the sharp fangs will over time begin to scratch up anything the putter is next to in the bag.

The new 2024 Ventus features new Velocore + technology, but where will it fit in the brand's shaft lineup? I did have some trouble hitting it way right, but i put this down to the clubs probably not being designed for a golfer who swings it at 100mph+.

Starting golf can be expensive, with green fees, memberships, clothing, shoes and clubs it can all add up. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

The top lines are pretty thick but that is to be expected for a budget set of maximum game improvement irons. His golfing highlights are making albatross on the 9th hole on the Hotchkin Course at Woodhall Spa, shooting an under-par round, playing in the Aramco Team Series on the Ladies European Tour and making his one and only hole-in-one at the age of 15 - a long time ago now! Offset is where the neck or hosel of the head is positioned in front of the face of the clubhead, so that the clubface appears to be set back a little from the neck of the club.

This set features a Ti-Matrix driver, fairway wood, hybrid, stainless steel irons from 7-SW, putter and golf bag. A durable, luxury nylon MacGregor branded bag supplied with 3 matching head covers and a Mallet style putter. Left Handed Golf LTD is acting as a credit broker offering finance products from Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited. The fairway wood and hybrid did not feel as great as the driver, however, with a much more 'dead' feel as opposed to the lovely feel you get from the big stick.

Despite the average feel, performance was fine with the fairway and hybrid and the lofts that MacGregor has chosen for this beginner golf club set are perfect. Macgregor CG3000 Package Set offers unrivalled value with game improvement set of clubs all in one bag ready to go.MacGregor clubs feature advanced technology, such as variable face thickness and perimeter weighting, to help golfers hit the ball further and straighter. Purchase with confidence – a custom fitting will give you the confidence to know that you’ve tested all of the options and you’re now investing in equipment that is going to take your game to a new level. He manages the Golf Monthly news, features, courses and travel sections as well as our large Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. I actually think there’s a lot of experienced players than would benefit from going to this set make up. This is definitely over and above what’s expected and I would absolutely recommend the CG300 package set to any beginner I meet!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop