New Japanese Creative Cute Crab Pen Holder Weightlifting Crabs Penholder Bracket Storage Rack Gift Stationery

£8.34
FREE Shipping

New Japanese Creative Cute Crab Pen Holder Weightlifting Crabs Penholder Bracket Storage Rack Gift Stationery

RRP: £16.68
Price: £8.34
£8.34 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Apart from providing me with my own source of joy, it's also a great conversation starter that grabs the attention of anyone that comes by your desk. And this little crab doesn't judge what kind of pen you give it to hold. It can be a high-end fountain pen, a Bic Crystal, Apple Pencil, Sharpie, or anything else that fits in his little grip. I created this crab for our small game in Game Jam. We had limited time so it’s simple and doesn’t have details. The Angry Crab "O I'll tell you the tale of an Angry crab Lived down below in a place so drab When one day a young man hoisted him up Into his floating kayak and then a boiling cup A battle begins!

Ahnitol Crab Pen Holder Review — The Pen Addict

For deliveries to the Rest of the World, Royal Mail suggests up to 21 working days for parcels to arrive.

Keep your recipe cards clean and visible while cooking with "Clippy the Crab." One claw holds onto your cabinet and the other holds a recipe card. Prints in only twenty minutes! #CountertopChallenge You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all: This Californian company offers a range of really striking pens and is named after the unique Narwhal, but now adopts the Icelandic name for the sea creature; Nahvalur.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop