The Wall

The Wall

RRP: £30.29
Price: £15.145
£15.145 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We want you to know what you're buying into and we want you to know that we are full of love for our planet. Our shelves are crafted from sustainably sourced FSC solid ash wood. This means our wood comes from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits. Our vinyl shelves are designed and made locally here in the UK. We're really proud of our transparent manufacturing process, from sourcing raw materials right down to the finishing touches. Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 Side C): MX188430 SBP237357-1 PAL-36185-1K TML-X / (PAL-36185-1K Hand etched) Performer, Piano [Uncredited], Organ [Uncredited], Synthesizer [Uncredited], Clavinet [Uncredited], Pedalboard [Bass Pedals, Uncredited] – Richard Wright

Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 Side A runout groove hand-etched and stamped): R MX188428B-C SBP237356-1 #2Words and Music - Roger Waters. Except..." and "Produced by David Gilmour, Bob Ezrin, Roger Waters" on the inside cover. Pink Floyd Music Limited/℗ 1979 Pink Floyd Music Limited/[CBS logo] and CBS are trade marks of CBS Inc. U.S.A./Sound recording made by Pink Floyd Music Limited-- first published ℗ U.S.A. in 1979. Pity about the sleeve as supplied as it is not an original and has the Written by Roger Waters credit. on side A, the first "R" has a small circle above it; in "188428B-C" the "B" is crossed out; and the "-C" and "#2" are hand-etched

Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 Side C runout groove hand-etched and stamped): MX188430 SBP237357-1 PAL - 36185 - 1K TML-X 1Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 Side B runout groove hand-etched and stamped): MX188429 SBP237356-2 PBL - 36184 - 1K TML-M The only CD version I've heard that I really did not like was the MFSL. Then again I sold it at a huge profit 9-10 years ago [Golden Age of Used CD sales it seems] so I still have fond memories of it.

bought The Wall CD when if first came out (on Harvest). A Lot of the songs were split wrong. Almost like how the inner sleeve of the album list Empty spaces as a 5 minutes song but either Dont leave me now or one of my turns as a 2 minute song. Produced by David Gilmour" printed inside the right side of the gatefold sleeve, instead of "Written by Roger Waters" (which you can find on most other releases). Roger Waters – vocals, bass guitar (1-5, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 19, 21), synthesizer (1, 7, 8, 11, 16, 21, 23), acoustic guitar (6, 17), electric guitar (12),[122] sleeve design, co-production Myself I prefer the mfsl version the best out there ripped from cd, but i miss for example the sound in the beginning of the song : mother in the mfsl version produced by David Gilmour" instead of "Written by Roger Waters" inside the right of the gatefold sleeve.If anyone asks me what my favourite album is (stupid question!) I tell them"The wall".It`s certainly up there as one of the greatest but who can have just one favourite?

I grew up listening to this on CD in the mid-to-late 90s and, while I haven’t heard any other pressing of this, this 2016 BG cut is close to flawless and sounds absolutely wonderful. DSD pressed well is the future of reissues anyway, once all the tapes are dead, so we’ll probably shelve our analogue stridency.Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 Side D): MX188431 SBP2 37357-2 PBL-36185-1K TML-X ( PBL-36185-1K Hand etched) Two months of work began on The Wall at CBS Studios, New York with The New York Philharmonic Orchestra and conductor/arranger Michael Kamen. Floyd later worked on The Wall at Los Angeles' Cherokee Studios and Producers Workshop. Pink Floyd began seven months of intermittent recording at Super Bear Studios and Studio Miraval in France on their next album, The Wall. Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 Side B): MX188429 SBP237356-2 PBL-36184-1K TML-M (PBL-36184-1K Hand etched) Producer, Design [Sleeve], Performer, Vocals [Uncredited], Bass [Uncredited], Synthesizer [Uncredited], Guitar [Uncredited] – Roger Waters

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop