Veho Muvi HD10X Micro Camcorder | HD | Handsfree | Body Worn | Action Camera | 8GB microSD Card | 1080p30 - Black (VCC-003-MUVI-1080)

£199.995
FREE Shipping

Veho Muvi HD10X Micro Camcorder | HD | Handsfree | Body Worn | Action Camera | 8GB microSD Card | 1080p30 - Black (VCC-003-MUVI-1080)

RRP: £399.99
Price: £199.995
£199.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Recording at 2 Mega Pixels will use up a lot of memory. The instruction manual indicates that 45 minutes of recording requires 1 Gb of storage, but I found that it requires closer to 1 Gb for every 30 minutes. I highly recommend getting a 8 Gb Micro SD Card (max size allowed). The battery will last up to 3 hours which means that you will need up to 6 Gb of storage to use it that long recording continuously.

I bought this item on 2nd Sep 2009. I've used this on and off for the last 29 months mainly for recording clips on my commuter bike. I've eventually attached this to the front of my helmet. You can find decent examples of the video this device records on You Tube. A lot of people have covered the spec and quality of this camera already so I won't elaborate on that too much. It works well on a dash or even clipped to a shoulder harness as a drive-cam-- my primary reason for buying it. Hook and Loop (Velcro) is your friend for dash mounting. Its low weight has allowed me to attach it using Velcro to my car mirror so I can record my journeys.

I just wish I had had it when crawling along in a traffic jam, the person in front of me signalled left and instead slammed on the brakes, my front wing clipped her rear offside corner. According to her she suffered just about every malady known to man, the only thing she didn't claim for was Immaculate Conception and maintenance of the said child! The results exceeded my expectations; the video has an excellent crisp look to it, good colour rendition and excellent contrast, even low light conditions are good, the sound quality was also something of a pleasant surprise.

A remote control to wear on your wrist enables you to take photos and record video in any situation. This camera comes with a waterproof case and is compatible with IOS and Android, so you can control the camera via your smartphone. If we are unable to resolve your complaint, you may make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Please see https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/raising-concerns for more information.

Still Need Help?

The duration for which we retain your personal information will differ depending on the type of information and the reason why it was submitted. However, in some cases personal information may be retained on a long term basis: for example, basic personal information about you will normally be retained for so long as you maintain an account with us, and personal information that we need to retain for legal purposes will normally be retained for at least six years in accordance with usual commercial practice and regulatory requirements. This isn’t a camera — but it goes very well with one. This new tabard from Rider Eye was released after the maximum speed to pass horses was changed to 10mph in the Highway Code. The field of view is a little narrower than I would like for a dash-cam, and the field of view seems to be columnated a bit below perpendicular. To put that another way, the center of the video is about 10-15 degrees below that at which I am aiming.

Another noteworthy feature of the Veho Muvi K2 NPNG is its long battery life, which ensures continuous recording for extended periods. The camera also has a built-in LCD screen, which allows users to easily frame their shots and review their footage. Very good picture quality for its size (640X480 VGA or 2 mega pixels). Videos look good even when shown on my video projector. Records at up to 30 fps so videos are not jerky. When you start looking for a hat camera, you’ll soon discover the choice is huge and you can find yourself becoming confused over which one will be best. Use this guide to help you choose a camera that suits your needs, without breaking the bank. What to look for Wearable. Compared to the design of some other similar spec cameras, this is light enough to attach to a helmet without issue and without standing out like a sore thumb. I've ended up just "hot glue gun"ing the supplied holder to the front of my helmet.If you make a complaint about our handling of your personal information, it will be dealt with in accordance with our complaints handling procedure. In the first instance it will be reviewed by our customer care team who will respond to you within 28 days. If you are dissatisfied with this response you may request that your complaint be escalated, in which case it will be passed to a senior person in our business who will review your complaint and the initial response and provide a further response within 28 days of your request to escalate the matter.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop