Daredevil by Frank Miller & Klaus Jason Omnibus (New Printing)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I'm also a huge sucker for the wide, hyper saturated color palettes of this era and this run doesn't disappoint. The beginning of the complicated relation between Frank Miller and his female characters, destined to go down the drain over the years, after the death (spoiler? It’s a good thing he’s doing his own art because he would be an illustrators nightmare with how much detail he crams into every page.

I'd read the Stan Lee silver age Daredevil omnibus, and although far from awful, was just a little too dated to fall in love with it. Seems like I’ve been following Frank Miller’s major works through different publishers for quite some time now.Waiting for that moment when I needed a guaranteed winner to wash the taste of mediocrity out of my mouth.

Then David Micheline wrote another issue or two, which admittedly was a little better, but still not very good. Yeah, I'm a DD, Miller and Janson fanboy - but many many people agree with me: DareDevil 158-191 and The Dark Knight 1-4 (Miller/Janson's next project) are amongst the best comics ever written -'nuff said! Se devora sin pausa, atrapado por una buena historia llena de matices y por la infinidad de recursos y experimentos que hace Miller en sus viñetas. No todo es estupendo y tiene algunos altibajos, pero en general es el personaje negro y duro que ha llegado casi hasta nuestros días y que con un poco de suerte volveremos a ver dentro de un par de meses en la serie de Netflix. On top of that, you get great artwork with well-chosen perspective to match the dynamics of the action.On the front we have a muscular Daredevil, representing Miller's style of the time, fascinating but quite stiff, recognisable but still reminiscent of Marvel's house style.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop