Amzparts RCD330 RCD330g Plus 6.5" MIB Carplay Radio For V-W Tiguan Golf 5 6 Ameo MK5 MK6 Passat Vento Touran

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Amzparts RCD330 RCD330g Plus 6.5" MIB Carplay Radio For V-W Tiguan Golf 5 6 Ameo MK5 MK6 Passat Vento Touran

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There is three other connections as well which I’m assuming are the Fm Ariel/ DAB / usb? The fitting is the same on one but a different fastener so have found popping an insert out makes that fit ok. On which iPhone does Apple Carplay actually work? Apple CarPlay works on the following iPhone types: iPhone 11, Xr, Xs, iPhone 10, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c and iPhone 5. The RCD330 is a perfect way to upgrade and modernize your standard headunit all whilst keeping the factory looks.

It’s all changed since I wired a radio all we’re just basic wiring with out all the can bus bits. I’m assuming as you can buy aftermarket radios that will fit the T5 & T6 it’s just a case of re positioning the wires to the correct places? Step 3 - Connecting the 12v+ and ground sources: For this step, I ended up connecting to the reverse bulb +ve and ground. The instructions tell you to connect to a 12v+ ignition source, but I felt this was unneccesary and needed more work. I installed the RCD330 (B) in my '14 Tiguan R-Line (I had the RNS 315). It's a simple install and CarPlay is great (aside from the post-Siri volume adjustment), but my only issue is that I can't get the rear view camera (OEM) to work.

For this particular camera, there is a connection between the camera and the main wiring (RCA, 12v+, ground) as shown in the second attached picture. This made it slightly easier for this next step.

Remove the rubber tailgate tunnel on the tailgate side so you can see all the way through to the inside of the car. You can reach underneath the head lining and feel the hole in the ceiling which leads to this tunnel. Once you are confident where the hole is, try to thread the connector through the rubber tunnel. SD card reading error however. I understand its a formatting issue. Currently formatted as fAT and needs to be exFAT. This fixed it and the SD card is read 10 times faster than the old RCd510 did. From my research it sounds like my best bet is RCD330 Plus Desay 187B (1G RAM) with Rear USB V3 from RCD330.com, does that sound about right? Don't insult or target anyone in any way that could be considered bullying. Jokes are fine, so long as they're not mean spirited. In addition, disagreement and criticism of people is allowed, so long as it's kept civil. Offenders will be issued a warning and temporarily muted, and repeat offenders will be banned.

I have a 2010 Eos, manufactured in late 2009, so from my reading and research, will not require any CANBUS or steering wheel adapters, just the antenna 2 into 1 cable. Right? I personally stripped the reverse wiring and wound the relay wiring around it, then used insulating tape to seal (I also did this for the relay-out to camera wiring). Once you're happy that the connections are secure, move onto the next step. Then simply connect the two connectors together and pull the wiring from inside the car. You need to have as much of the wiring in the car as possible so you can connect it to the 12v+ and ground sources. The RCA cable is more than long enough. Attention! The version with only Apple Carplay runs on Windows, not the Windows that you are used to from your computer, but a modified version for optimal use on smaller screens in combination with a touchscreen. These are encrypted operating systems, therefore they cannot be updated in the future. The version with Apple Carplay and Android Auto has an operating system based on Linux, these can be updated and are not encrypted. Linux ‘runs’ a bit more stable in practice than Windows. I’m after car play for my T6 and saw the Rcd330+ so for the price decided I was having it without looking into it very much.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop