This Blood that Binds Us

This Blood that Binds Us

RRP: £14.64
Price: £7.32
£7.32 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You were lost in your head. Its' closing time." She said curtly, still looking wary. He shook his head and stood, muscles protesting weakly after hours of disuse. He mildly wondered if that would still happen if he turned.

Both of the main characters are strong willed, defiant, and unyielding given their past experiences and traumas. The relationship that develops is a slow burn, full all of the enticing tension, genuine disdain, flirtatious teasing you could want…. And gods, it was absolutely delicious 🫦 This was a completely different vibe from most vampire books I've read. I loved the college campus setting, the non-misogynistic frat boys, and the respect and love these characters had for each other. Aaron is definitely a standout character for me. He is THE golden retriever male MC of everyone's dreams with a dash of overprotective "if you touch her I will kill you" energy. What is not to love? We meet some really incredible new characters in this book (you can just be prepared to love Skylar the most), and there is constant action in this—I never felt like a scene was there for pure fluff it was really all impactful for the plot. I recommend this book to anyone who will listen lol but please heed the warnings. They were tame for me, but everyone is different. TLDR: If you want a cozy vampire book with a romance subplot that has: camping trips, a college setting, golden retriever boys, and a gorgeous display of a found family... then you'd love this. If you're looking for a super angsty vampire book, this is not the one for you.

Be First to Comment

None of these things detracted from what was a really enjoyable story, but it did detract from it being an absolute BANGER! Lor is an admirable heroine, and Tuli does a great job making all the tributes feel like unique characters and not copy and paste replicas of one another. Will the Calem boys ever be free from The Family? Or will the world they’ve built and the bonds they’ve made go up in flames? After a certain amount of romantic-fantasy stories, I have become so familiar with the various tropes and patterns of the genre that very little takes me by surprise anymore. Erin managed to do it though. I DID NOT see some twists coming AT ALL and am so impressed and happy with the writing.

Friends are the threads that weave together the fabric of our lives, forming a tapestry of chosen kinship.” Always so curious, aren't you Wilbur." He shook his head fondly and Wilbur's jaw snapped shut. "Ah well, I've been around for a long time, you see, wandering this earth alone. But I'm tired now, and I want more," His eyes flashed a brilliant blood red, "More than an empty manor and quiet halls. More than I was destined to have on my own." He stopped and stared at Wilbur again, eyes once again hidden in the shadow. The ending of this book 🤯 It has me on the edge of my seat and I cannot wait for The Bonds That Break Us!This is my second book I've read of Tuli's and I will say it again, her prose is stunning. Her descriptions and use of imagery create beautiful images, and her cadence is effortless to read. The ending here is not one you will see coming, and Erin leaves you wondering as the story continues into book 2.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop