Seaside Stranger Vol. 1: Umibe no Etranger

Seaside Stranger Vol. 1: Umibe no Etranger

RRP: £11.99
Price: £5.995
£5.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Seaside Stranger Vol. 5: Harukaze no Étranger". Seven Seas Entertainment . Retrieved August 21, 2022.

There are a few nice scenes sprinkled in here and there, and I liked that there was a (totally underused) side lesbian couple. I thought it was interesting, too, that Shun's aunt took him and these other girls in, so she's obviously very cool with the LGBTQA+ community. That tiny supportive community reminded me a little bit of Our Dreams at Dusk: Shimanami Tasogare, Vol. 1....which really just put this manga's issues in perspective and made me even less satisfied with it. Seaside Stranger Vol. 4: Harukaze no Étranger". Seven Seas Entertainment . Retrieved August 21, 2022. Now fast forward 5 year this is one of my favourite BL.The relationship between Mio and Shun is really equilibrated in my opinion, they are radically different to each other butI wonder if this one's just popular right now because it got an anime. (And how did that happen, anyway. I've read plenty of manga with better stories and far more interesting characters.) Then, for three years, he never does. He writes one postcard congratulating Shun on a writing award, but otherwise, he's just some guy who spent literally one day talking to Shun and then left. The story is… chaotic. It feels like watching a digest of a series you have never seen. The characters are poorly introduced, it’s riddled with confusing cuts that seem to just skip over huge portions of would-be story, and has timeskips without warning that make it even more confusing. We are given no reason as to why should we care about the characters at all – unless of course you are a fujoshi, in which case the usual procedure would be to get hyped about boy’s love and disregard everything else, no further characterisation is required. Ultimately the story, or at least what I could catch from it, adds up to about an average shounen-ai plotline about dude liking a dude while some people are not fully okay with that. Nothing groundbreaking. I have not read the original work yet, so I don’t know if it too is as rushed as the movie, but guessing based on the fact that it is only one volume long, the adaptation probably didn’t left out much things. i watched this on 9anime.to , but you can find it on youtube aswell . im always looking for more wholesome or just in general good bl & gl . alot of the time theres some weird incest , the storyline is just bad or it fetishes mlm / wlw relationships which isnt something i want to watch . so when i got recommended this i was worried it was going to be like something i listed above , but i was so wrong . im surprised at how not alot of people are talking about this movie MONO NO AWARE Performs Umibe no Étranger Boys-Love Anime Film's Theme Song". Anime News Network. July 29, 2020 . Retrieved July 29, 2020.

The setting of Umibe no Étranger has always held me in a vice-grip. An island surrounded by the blue ocean, the residents are dressed in billowy clothing. The flowers are bright and blooming. It is the essence of summer. It's the place which you read in a book and then proceed to ache for. Or rather, in this case, the place which you see in a manga and then proceed to ache for. This overwhelming feeling of being in the moment presents itself perfectly (thank you, Kanna Kii), so much so, that you want to be living through it instead. I believe the best media This manga will always have a place in my heart because it's a rare representation of the complexity of family relationships and homosexualitya b Aou, Kozue (August 20, 2015). "『春風のエトランゼ』第1巻 紀伊カンナ 【日刊マンガガイド】". Kono Manga ga Sugoi! (in Japanese) . Retrieved October 30, 2019. Pineda, Rafael Antonio (March 6, 2015). "Japan's Bookstore Employees Rank Top Boys-Love Manga of 2014". Anime News Network . Retrieved October 23, 2019. J'espère qu'il n'y aura pas de chantage dans les autres tomes, auquel comme Mio n'a pas de père alors Shun devrais aimer son père malgré ses remarques. Car il devrait être "content" d'avoir un père. BL is a genre with very, very low standards. I’d say that the only genre that’s worse off in that regard may be shows for kids, and even that is debatable. So, once in a blue moon a BL anime that isn’t utterly terrible is released, and just by the virtue of not being completely garbage it gets praised as the best thing ever. And to be fair, in comparison with most of other similar works, it’s pretty good. In comparison to regular anime though… that’s a different matter. The anime film of Kanna Kii's Umibe no Étranger ( L'étranger du Plage or The Stranger on the Beach) manga opened in Japan in September 2020.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop