Brookside Dark Choc Pomegranate, 32 oz

Brookside Dark Choc Pomegranate, 32 oz

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I’m not sure if it contains any artificial sweeteners, but some of these can also cause similar issues. The soft sweetened centers dipped in luscious dark chocolate are another extraordinary pairing from Brookside. Each BROOKSIDE dark chocolate blueberry and acai piece is a little more than 10 calories, so a serving of a dozen of these chocolates is approximately 130 total calories. Here’s a video about amounts of sugar in things we may consider “healthy” and why we should always be aware of what we are actually eating.

In addition to blogging about my adventures as a wife, mother, and woman, I love to travel and create yummy recipes. However, they sent me some vouchers to spend on a few more of their soups in the future, which I thought was very kind of them.The aroma as you brought it to your mouth, and the release of the vibrant flavors "sang" to whatever area of my brain craves chocolate.

Under a little pressure, the lump broke apart into smaller lumps, but there were a substantial number of the "beads" of chocolate which came apart, reflecting the original consistency of the product, so I tasted them.For most of the year, I am able to have a bite of good chocolate candy or a rich chocolate pie or ice cream once a month or so, and it is enough.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop