Bloom County: Brand Spanking New Day (Bloom County: The Complete Library)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

United States: TV news item on school CP from February 2011: Report on demonstration by students, parents and alumni against a ban on paddling at St Augustine High in New Orleans. United States: 4-minute TV news debate on school paddling (Sep 2013) arising out of the case of a mother in Alabama who objected to it. Brief amateur video of a public whipping for alcohol use in Timbuktu following takeover by Islamist militants (2012). I have also worked with many other famous tops in the spanking scene including, Chelsea Pfeiffer, Clare Fonda, Mistress Stephanie Locke, Audrey Knight, Tasha Lee, and Miss Chris. At an air training school, a man gets whacked with a hefty paddle as his mates look on with amusement.

United States: Members of the public are interviewed in Fayetteville, North Carolina, April 2007, on their views about corporal punishment in school in light of a bill to abolish paddling in the state. United Kingdom: Press article and 5-minute TV report about Litherland High School in Liverpool, where 400 boys received 1,800 slipperings in one year (1982). A rare piece of historic actuality: four-minute extract from a 1978 TV documentary showing a high-school punishment session in Pennsylvania. I star in many of his films as a dominant demonstrating the technique and methods of using different implements and using them in different spanking positions. United States: TV news report, Oct 2008: Corporal punishment is illegal in Chicago schools, but it turns out that sports coaches at several schools there have been paddling students.She embraces the dominant role and is turned on by her lover's subservience, and is intent on establishing a regime of regular punishments for her younger boyfriend. In Punjab, half a dozen prisoners are disembarked from a police van and given a public paddling in the street. Yes they do, I am completely open about who and what I am which, seeing as I have been outed twice, is just as well!

Two TV news films giving rival CBS and ABC takes on a 2007 bill (which failed) in Massachusetts that would have outlawed parental corporal punishment in the home.

Mother says son, 11, was punished too severely; interview with Education Minister; pictures of alleged bruises on buttocks. I also have some very special items that have been given to me, including a Teardrop Malacca with silver bands which date the cane at just over 100 years old. An earlier (2009) report on the same subject, including a view of an illegal immigrant's bottom after one stroke of the rotan.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop