Win Lose Kill Die: TikTok made me buy it!

£4.495
FREE Shipping

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

selectedStore.City }}, {{ selectedStore.State }} {{ selectedStore.Country }} {{ selectedStore.Zip }} In this book we meet Liz, a girl who is sweet and kind, and goes to a fancy school named Morton. She and other smart kids get the best education there. But there is something sinister going on. Something bloody. We see that no one is safe. I loved that our group of friends tried to figure out what was going on. Trying not to get killed. There is a secret society. There are secrets everywhere.

Win Lose Kill Die by Cynthia Murphy - LoveReading4Kids

What the hell. This book was INSANE. That plottwist was something I definitely thought of a few times but then I thought to myself “the author wouldn’t do that would they?” and boy was I WRONG. This was a nice book. I'm pretty sure if I read it when I was 12 or around that age I would have loved this book to bits. However some parts of the book was a bit too iffy for me. And seriously, if you get wounded by a rusty nail or something…. at least go to the doctors. I get that you are hard at work and you need to do all sorts of things, but this is important. It just didn’t make sense and I was just rolling my eyes.

What is better than Boarding School tropes? When there is also mystery and murder! And some more! Teehee! At the very very beginning, I though it might’ve been Liz. When we got the initial killer chapter and then straight onto Liz, I was like this can’t be a coincidence. Not when they’re both in first person. Please be aware that the delivery time frame may vary according to the area of delivery - the approximate delivery time is usually between 1-2 business days. Firstly, ( this isn't a really important point ) but the riverdale reference got me cringing 😬 comparing a student to Cheryl Blossom is a bit uff...

Last One To Die - ReadingZone Last One To Die - ReadingZone

All in all, this is one book I would highly recommend. Holy CRAP this was just so awesome and I flew right through it. I definitely have to get Cynthia Murphy’s other book soon!Then I thought it might be Marcus cause like… he seemed a bit shady, too good to be true (turns out he was just awesome). And he has the tiger balm, he was initially trying to get them to drop the investigation, ya know, stereotypical suspicious behaviour.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop