Night Monkey, Day Monkey: 1

Night Monkey, Day Monkey: 1

RRP: £6.99
Price: £3.495
£3.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It's a beautifully written book however I have dropped a star because of how hard this is to read at bedtime in dim lighting. One of my television songs, A Squash and a Squeeze, was made into a book in 1993, with illustrations by the wonderful Axel Scheffler.

More about Julia: “I grew up in a tall Victorian London house with my parents, grandmother, aunt, uncle, younger sister Mary and cat Geoffrey (who was really a prince in disguise.Other than that, it is one of our favourite books and has opened up a lot of exploring from my daughter. Full of fun and food for thought, Night Monkey, Day Monkey is beautifully drawn by Lucy Richards, one of the most talented illustrators drawing today. Julia Donaldson is a former Children’s Laureate and the author of the internationally bestselling book The Gruffalo, as well as numerous other popular titles.

They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.Julia Donaldson’s beloved rhyming picture book story about two monkeys who are as different as night and day – now with shiny cover foil! Her other books include The Hospital Dog illustrated by Sara Ogilvie, The Christmas Pine illustrated by Victoria Sandøy and the hugely successful What the Ladybird Heard adventures illustrated by Lydia Monks. Julia Donaldson’s beloved rhyming picture book story about two monkeys who are as different as night and day yet still learn to be friends – with adorable, sumptuous illustrations from Lucy Richards. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. One of the finest rhyming picture book stories from Julia Donaldson, the author behind The Gruffalo, Room on the Broom and What The Ladybird Heard. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.Julia Donaldson is the internationally renowned author of the best-loved picture books in the world, including The Gruffalo, What the Ladybird Heard, Sugarlump and the Unicorn and Night Monkey, Day Monkey. It was a shame as the little monkeys were cute and it probably would have been loved by my friend’s daughter but I couldn’t give it in that state! Night monkey is baffled by the brightness of the sun and confuses moths for butterflies and giants for chimpanzees. Julia Donaldson Julia Donaldson is the best-selling author of The Gruffalo, The Giants and the Joneses, The Wrong Kind of Bark, Spinderella and Night Monkey, Day Monkey.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop