KONG - Extreme Ball - Durable Rubber Dog Toy for Power Chewers, Black - For Medium/Large Dogs

£9.9
FREE Shipping

KONG - Extreme Ball - Durable Rubber Dog Toy for Power Chewers, Black - For Medium/Large Dogs

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As with other KONG varieties, this toy is available in a range of different sizes to meet different breed and weight needs. Classic Kong: natural rubber dog toys with a hollow for tasty treats- perfect for chewing! This classic design is guaranteed to be a hit with your dog as it bounces around in unpredictable directions, and can be filled with tasty treats! No toy is indestructible - always supervise your pet with new toys, inspect them regularly and remove them if they become damaged or unsafe.

Aggressive chewers tend to do best with dog toys labelled as indestructible. These unbreakable dog toys come in the form of balls, bones, ropes, chew, squeaky or disc toys. There are also fillable and even plush toys, made of materials that are meant to withstand a large dog’s destructive habits. I could tell that this ball would be very heavy and wondered if it would bounce well; I tried it out and was surprised at how well it bounces. My dog is very tall and this ball bounces high enough to make him jump up for it. Any dog may chew excessively for a variety of reasons. Some common reasons that dogs chew include boredom, as an anxiety outlet, for relaxation/recreation, or out of habit. Since Labs are very intelligent and highly active dogs, if they’re left without something to amuse themselves with, they may find something to get into. Like your shoe closet! Retriever breeds may also chew to relax. They just enjoy chewing on things. But, if you think about it, it makes sense. These dogs have been trained to retrieve things using their mouths.AirDog Kong Toys: inspired by tennis balls, these tooth-friendly toys are as hardy as they are fun with squeakers in each one! They can be thrown far and wide, great for the dog that loves to fetch.

Dental Kong Toys: for pups who need a little extra dental care! Your dog can be entertained with chewing on these dental KONG dog toys for hours on end, strengthening jaw muscles and cleaning teeth. Wubba Kong Toys: wubbas are perfect for fetch and tug-of-war games. There are snuggly options for cuddling as well as waterproof options that are ideal for water play! The KONG Extreme is made from 100% natural rubber and has properties that mean your dog can enjoy thoroughly chewing it. The toy also has unpredictable behaviour in play, bouncing around all over the place and encouraging your dog to chase and hunt. The KONG Extreme Ball is available in a range of different sizes to suit both large and small dogs. Got a serious chewer on your hands? KONG Extreme rubber represents the most durable KONG rubber available and comes recommended by veterinarians, trainers, dog enthusiasts and Staffy owners worldwide. Designed for tough chewers, this ball has an impressive bounce but will stand up to hours of fetch and chewing. Made from an ultra-durable, all-natural rubber formula, the KONG Extreme Ball also has a hole which can be stuffed with peanut butter or KONG treats and fillings to keep your dog occupied and help beat boredom and separation anxiety.It also has a hole that goes all the way through it. I inserted some peanut butter in the hole and my dog enjoyed trying to get it out. It keeps him busy when I need to get things done around the house. Don’t know how he does it but he gets it all out! LOL

Find the perfect robust KONG dog toy for your pet. These KONG dog toys are available in a great range of styles and sizes.

Puppy Kong Toys: puppies can join in on the fun with these special Kong toys! They are made from soft rubber that is ideal for little teeth and weaker jaws, in both baby pink and baby blue colours!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop