Nautica Voyage Eau de Toilette 100ml

Nautica Voyage Eau de Toilette 100ml

RRP: £34.00
Price: £17
£17 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you’re a man who wears cologne at work, you may find the longevity a little weak, requiring several spritzes throughout your shift.

It draws on aquatic notes with melon plus violet leaf, herbs, and wood for much more layering and depth. Expensive primo scents are great for special occasions, but using too much can be expensive over time. The green + apple top is fresh and delightful, joining the aquatic notes as a warm weather freshie that is office safe and ageless. Girls love it, guys love it, even animals and babies are probably crazy for the stuff (they just can’t tell us). Bought this blind because of all the great reviews; I needed something I could wear in the Venusian heat and humidity of late Summer in Washington DC.Below you can see the longest potential duration for storage on a device, as set when using the cookie method of storage and if there are any other methods used. It gets hyped up literally everywhere online and so I thought I’d finally get a bottle but what a let down. r/fragrance is an inclusive, adult community for discussing finished retail perfumes and other scented personal and home-care products. There is a tender dewy mimose in the heart, which is blended with a watery note of lotus and an interesting accord of linen sail of a yacht. I was looking for something light and refreshing and not too expensive - especially given the way young men are happy to spray themselves.

Some things to note first: the first few sprays of this fragrance might smell very alcohol forward or a bit strange.

Its sleek right angles, blue to clear ombre, and perfectly square shape work well with the energetic nature of Nautica Voyage. Both are made by reputable men’s clothing retailers, and the cologne bottles even maintain a similar aesthetic, but Calvin Klein scents are often overworn.

In conclusion, the Nautica Voyage Eau De Toilette for Men lives up to its promise of delivering a nice fragrance that balances freshness, romance, and woody sophistication. The fragrance opens with invigorating top notes, featuring a harmonious fusion of fresh and fruity accords.The fragrance may not be everyone's cup of tea, but for those who enjoy fresh, aquatic, and green scents, it does an excellent job.

Please note that this service might transfer the data outside of the EU/EEA and to a country without the required data protection standards. Nautica Voyage is a fresh and salty sea breeze, that carries romantic scents of coastal herbs and woods and awakes the man's instinct to measure his power with wild nature. The longevity isn’t great, but for guys looking for the perfect light, versatile cologne for warmer months, Nautica Voyage will fill the gap. Pleasant floral notes like lotus, green leaves, and apples complement the growing season, while the aquatic, musky tones are reminiscent of summer sailing. You can pretty much douse yourself in this after you get out of the shower; I don't believe it's possible to overdo it.I wanted to see what all the hype was about and I got this, what can I say, it smells really clean and fresh but it doesn’t last a lot on the skin and doesn’t really project, HOWEVER it lasts a very long time on clothes like more than my expensive perfumes. The heart notes then unfold, revealing a delicate yet robust interplay of scents, leading to a warm and woody finish dominated by cedar. The cologne has moderate sillage and longevity, so anyone close to you can enjoy the masculine aroma wafting around you. There is a tender dewy mimose in the heart, which is blended with watery note of lotus and an interesting accord of linen sail of a yacht. From the moment you uncap the bottle, you can smell the sophisticated, earthy notes of green leaves, apples, and wood.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop