DAZCOS US Size Adult Chi Chi Blue Dress Cosplay Costume

DAZCOS US Size Adult Chi Chi Blue Dress Cosplay Costume

RRP: £49.72
Price: £24.86
£24.86 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I'm completely not used to cosplaying cute and shy characters, but what helped was that I was also not 100% comfortable in such a bare costume, even though I was wearing a bodysuit. To make sure the boots would keep their shape, I made a foam base and covered this foam base with fabric.

So, even though I told myself "no more competitions for a while", I signed up for a local competition with this costume. I got both positive and negative reactions on my color choice, but I think it looks very 80's, so I like it! Lots of people wanted to make pictures of us when we were talking and he even had a "master Roshi approves of this" sign with him. I always start out with a paper prototype and if that prototype works out well, I make patterns from them. When the costume was close to finishing I uploaded this teaser to show what I had so far and also to show how the design from the cape and top works View spoiler Hide spoiler the fabric at the top of my shoulders is not visible when wearing the wig and this was also before ironing everything, so pardon the small mess :P.Before this costume I've made 4 pairs and each of them fell apart quite quickly, no matter which tutorial I followed to make them.

I got a lot of questions from people asking how I the shoulderplates stay in place because there is nothing it attaches to. And now let's get to the part how not every idea is a good idea and I sometimes think to myself "why did I even try to make this work"? But on the other hand, my boyfriend was laughing like crazy too because of how in-character Roshi was, so we had lots of fun!View spoiler Hide spoiler I just re-measure myself every once in a while to see if I didn't get a lot fatter or thinner and see if the mannequin is still good. View spoiler Hide spoiler Not related to this costume, but the bat you see on the left was a work in progress for our Miria and Isaac baseball costumes: www.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop