OLAPLEX No.7 Bonding Oil, 30 ml (Pack of 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I got this as part of a kit. It's a lovely oil, a little goes a long way, especially for my fine hair. I had to be mindful not to use too much and way my hair down. I find Olaplex 6 really keeps frizz away for me and keeps my hair hydrated. I use Olaplex 7 to add a shine to my hair. If you are choosing between Olaplex 6 or 7, I would choose Olaplex 6. I love using Olaplex 6 and 7 together by mixing a few drops of Olaplex 7 into Olaplex 6. It also smells amazing. If both Olaplex 6 and 7 are above your budget, then I recommend Olaplex 6.

Think of this hair treatment as the first step to rebuilding bonds and strengthening hair. It can be used on its own, but it's really designed to be used with the Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector. To dispense: Remove cap. Turn upside down and gently tap index finger on the bottom of bottle to dispense a metered drop. Who What Wear is part of Future US LLC, an international media group and leading digital publisher. This is a great Olaplex dupe that will help to clarify hair, remove buildup and strengthen and repair hair. Olaplex Conditioner DupesMake-up and skincare services, BrowBar benefit, gifting and personalisation workshop, Sephora offers you a whole range of services to come and discover in store OLAPLEX No. 7 was tested on 112 test subjects and one test subject showed minor edema, or swelling, during the second read out of 12 total readings conducted over the course of a five week-long study. The edema was cleared by the third read out and did not return for the remainder of the study.

OLAPLEX does not currently manufacture or sell products containing lilial. In September 2020, the EU regulatory authority announced their intent to phase out Butylphenyl methylpropional commonly referred to as "lilial" by March of 2022. At OLAPLEX, lilial was previously used in small amounts as a fragrance in N°.3 Hair Perfector and N°.2 Bond Perfector. It is not an active or functional ingredient. While this phase out is limited to the EU, out of an abundance of caution, OLAPLEX proactively removed lilial from our N°.3 Hair Perfector and N°.2 Bond Perfector globally. The patented active chemistry in Olaplex haircare works on a tiny molecular level to repair damage that has been caused by chemical, thermal, and mechanical damage. The Olaplex products are little bottles of magic that actually produce very noticeable results, even after one wash using the Olaplex hair perfector, Olaplex bond smoother and Olaplex bonding oil. Olaplex No. 4C –a long awaited addition, the Olaplex No 4. C is a clarifying shampoo that removes buildup for clean, fresh hair without drying or stripping the hair. The shampoo contains the patented bond-building ingredient so you get all the benefits of the regular shampoo but with extra powers to make sure hair gets extra clean! If you're not familiar with what their formulas have on offer, we'll break it down for you. Very simply, there are 3 steps. Step 1 is the Bond Multiplier, and likely what they'll be smothering on your hair in the salon. Number 2, the Bond Perfector is the second salon step, and finally, the third bottle: Hair Perfector is your take away, at home treatment. There's also a Bond Maintenance Shampoo, Conditioner, and a Bond Smoother Styling Creme to add to your bathroom shelf, too, if you're feeling frivolous.Olaplex No. 7 – A reparative hair oil that smooths the hair, adds shine and reduces frizz while protecting the hair against heat styling Blondes, rejoice—finally, a purple shampoo that doesn't leave your hair feeling straw-like. This toning shampoo helps brighten blonde hair and targets brassiness for color that looks like new. Olaplex uses a patented ingredient called bis-aminopropyl diglycol dimaleate. This ingredient is the star of Olaplex. It’s a bond multiplier which is what repairs broken bonds, strengthens hair and repairs hair on a deeper level than other repairing products on the market. Argan oil is the star ingredient in this deeply nourishing treatment. It leaves your hair smooth and soft.

What we say TLC bottled, Olaplex’s golden elixir sinks into frazzled lengths to make them instantly more manageable - eliminating frizz, adding softness and enhancing shine in its wake. Seriously nourishing, yet impressively lightweight, not only will it make your hair look ‘I’m just genetically blessed’ amazing, but it’ll improve the condition of your strands too. This styling cream is basically magic in a bottle. Not only does it strengthen and hydrate hair, but it also cuts down blow-drying time. Its smoothing effects last for 72 hours, so you can sleep on your style and wake up with hair that looks freshly groomed. Before God (some people inside a lab inevitably wearing white coats) made Olaplex, life was a series of distraught hairdresser appointments and broken strands. If one had their heart set on being blonde, they did so at their own peril - or, more specifically, the peril of their hair.

A single molecule, free of silicones and oils, dramatically improves the hair strength, protects from within, and provides immediate results. Our third-party laboratory partners run a series of rigorous safety and clinical tests on both skin and hair to ensure all OLAPLEX products are safe and effective. Is there a dupe for Olaplex? Well not exactly. Olaplex uses a patented formula making it a completely unique product that cannot be duplicated. Although there are other bond building hair products out there that work just as well, just know that the Olaplex formula is one of a kind. We provide the results of our human repeat insult patch tests (HRIPT), which are the standard human clinical test used for personal care and pharmaceutical products and test for irritation and sensitization. The results of those tests can be found here. Read More Olaplex fans are being warned over a banned ingredient linked to infertility – which Olaplex no longer use – but what are the facts?

Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Coco-Caprylate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Propanediol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Beta-Carotene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Water (Aqua/Eau), Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Powder, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Limonene, Tocopherol, Citral, Linalool, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Citronellol, Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil Ferment Extract FiltrateFor best results, cleanse with OLAPLEX Nº.4 BOND MAINTENANCE SHAMPOO and OLAPLEX Nº.5 BOND MAINTENANCE CONDITIONER Apply a small amount of Olaplex No 7 Bonding Oilto damp or dry hair and style as desired. I also apply a few drops of Olaplex bonding oil between washes to give more shine. How to use Olaplex bonding oil Nº.7 Bond Building Oil strengthens and protects for visibly healthier-looking hair, enhances shine, softness and color vibrancy and provides heat protection up to 450ºF (232ºC). OLAPLEX products work on extensions that are 100% human hair. The bonds in human hair used for extensions can be damaged just like the hair on our heads, and OLAPLEX’s products are scientifically formulated to penetrate and repair hair from the inside out by rebuilding broken bonds at the molecular level.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop