David Attenborough (34) (Little People, BIG DREAMS)

£4.995
FREE Shipping

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As well as this David Attenborough Quiz, we have more David Attenborough activities here. You can also take a look at these David Attenborough Colouring Sheets. Other Quizzes Quizzes like these are great for kids and adults to enjoy together. They are a fun way to learn about the world around them, as well as having a bit of friendly family competition! So why not get your quiz on and see who comes out on top? David Attenborough Fun Facts After completing our David Attenborough Interview Worksheet, give our David Attenborough Aspirations Activity a try! This is a great way to inspire learners and encourage them to act against climate change. You can also test learners' knowledge of Sir David Attenborough at the end of your lesson with our David Attenborough Quiz. This beautifully illustrated PowerPoint is a fun and engaging way to assess what children have learned. Or, why not have fun with our David Attenborough Word Search? This is a great way to enhance children’s vocabulary and spelling skills! Overall, this isn't one of the best books in this series, but it isn't one of the worst, either. I think it'll mostly appeal to kids who know who David Attenborough is, though; the book, unfortunately, doesn't make him come across as all that interesting (perhaps because there's no mention of conflict or of anything that he had to overcome).

Young Hedy Lamarr was fascinated with machines. She love to sit with her father and hear all about scientific theories. A gifted musician and actress, she soon found fame on the stage, but her scientific curiosity never stopped.

What other David Attenborough resources can I find?

Sir David Attenborough is an English writer and naturalist. He has spent more than 60 years producing nature shows. He created his first nature show in 1954. It was a television series called Zoo Quest which featured live animals that were filmed in the wild and in zoos. He then was given control of BBC 2 and later served as the director of television programming at the BBC. Little People, BIG DREAMS is a best-selling biography series for kids that explores the lives of outstanding people, from designers and artists to scientists and activists. All of them achieved incredible things, yet each began life as a child with a dream.

So, he started working in television, visiting animals in their natural habitats and telling the world the untold stories of these animals. Little David went on to become one of the most celebrated environmentalists on the planet , teaching generation after generation about the importance of the natural world. Are you learning all about Sir David Attenborough with your class this term? Or perhaps your little ones at home are big Attenborough fans. Either way, we’re here to help children learn more about this brilliant broadcaster with our David Attenborough Interview Worksheet.I've read many books from the Little People, Big Dreams series by Isabel Sánchez Vegara, but I believe this is my favourite so far. And I can pinpoint exactly why: This persons history- David Attenborough's - resonates with me. So far, I found the stories entertaining and enjoyed that I was learning new things, which is always a plus. But a person wishing to spend their life with animals I can understand. Not only does the fact file teach learners all about Attenborough’s amazing life, but it’s also a great way to develop their reading skills too! Why not have children work in pairs to read the fact file and come up with some questions for their partner to answer? What an engaging way to develop critical thinking and comprehension skills! Are there any other David Attenborough resources? Step into the shoes of the legendary David Attenborough and embark on an educational journey to save our planet! Engage in captivating activities that highlight the importance of wildlife conservation. Solve intriguing puzzles that will test children's problem-solving skills and explore informative fact sheets about endangered species. Then, unleash thier creativity with nature-inspired colouring activities and put thier knowledge to the test with interactive quizzes. In this book from the critically acclaimed, multimillion-copy best-selling Little People, BIG DREAMS series,discover the life of David Attenborough, the inspiring broadcaster and conservationist. He has explored remote and breathtaking locations, from the depths of the oceans to the peaks of mountains, to document the diversity of life on Earth.

Little People, BIG DREAMS is a best-selling series of books and educational games that explore the lives of outstanding people, from designers and artists to scientists and activists. All of them achieved incredible things, yet each began life as a child with a dream. Sir David Attenborough is an English TV and radio broadcaster and a natural historian. He is best known for writing and presenting, but here are some lesser known facts you may not know about him: From the critically acclaimed Little People, BIG DREAMS series, discover the life of Hedy Lamarr, the actress and inventor whose curiosity broke boundaries.David's distinctive voice and storytelling abilities have captivated audiences of all ages, making complex scientific concepts accessible and exciting.

This book was quite an education. With its familiar style of simple illustrations and short accessible text, we learn about Attenborough's childhood and what inspired his love of the natural world. Always accompanied by animals in the illustrations, this is an image of David Attenborough that is easy to picture in real life. Jane Goodall is an expert on chimpanzees. For 55 years, she has been studying our closest relatives to find out how they behave and act in the wild.Everywhere are animals where there don't need to be some. One picture shows Sir Attenborough in a library, and in the seat across from hin, placed on multiple cushions, sits a chameleon. The part about animals being entertaining guests in television studios made me laugh, and I badly needed that. The spread including animals that have been named after Sir Attenborough impressed me. After interviewing Sir David using the activity above, give our David Attenborough Word Search a try. Featuring 12 key words about Attenborough’s life and work, this fun puzzle is a great way to enhance children’s vocabulary and develop their spelling skills. Some may judge that someone like David Attenborough was born into privilege which gave him an unfair advantage. However, I would hope that those following this wonderful series Little People, BIG DREAMS will see that all sorts of people regardless of circumstance, helps or hindrances, make a different through who they were as individual people. Little People, BIG DREAMS is a bestselling series of books and educational games that explore the lives of outstanding people, from designers and artists to scientists and activists. All of them achieved incredible things, yet each began life as a child with a dream.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop