Husqvarna 20 Inch 455 Rancher Gas Chainsaw

Husqvarna 20 Inch 455 Rancher Gas Chainsaw

RRP: £99.99
Price: £49.995
£49.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The ONLY thing I would make other less experienced chainsawers like myself award is that it is DEFINITELY a big step up from an 18” saw. I wanted a newer, better branded saw with more power because my wife wants us to clear out multiple BIG trees to get more sunlight on the pool. I bought this chainsaw to upgrade from my newbie 18” Poulan Pro, which has been a very durable saw and great for me to learn from and become comfortable with.

I sometimes cut trees with someone who swears by Stihl, yet he always shows up with his Husqvarna 460 as one of his 2 saws. New Oregon PowerCut™ 70-Series EXL 3/8” chain is an upgrade from Oregon 70-Series LGX, engineered to fully utilise the power of today’s high-output 50-100cc professional chainsaws. Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life. This is to protect your body but also to reduce the fatigue in your arms and hands and in the end of the day contribute to make your workday more productive.Our proprietary X-TORQ® engine delivers superior performance, increased fuel efficiency and low emissions. Husqvarna petrol chainsaws are the best option when you want to get the job done quickly and with ease. Feel free to skip this part as it's not directly related to the chainsaw or you just don't want to hear the b*tching. Adjust the knob controlling the slack of your chain to loosen it, then remove it from the guide bar.

Designed with professional users in mind, the Husqvarna 365 is a resilient, rugged and versatile petrol chainsaw that offers high performance in the most demanding conditions. That's backed up by low vibrations courtesy of Husqvarna's own vibration-reduction system, separating your hands from the vibrations generated by the engine and bar.But I take my time and careful measurements, cut my notches, and have great success dropping them down. Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations. this could be just related to the break-in period as the chain stretches and heats up, but I am suprised it jumps so easily, so i watch the tension closely.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop