Nintendo Switch Carrying Case - The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Edition

£21.75
FREE Shipping

Nintendo Switch Carrying Case - The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Edition

RRP: £43.50
Price: £21.75
£21.75 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Update [Tue 28th Mar, 2023 15:17 BST]: Well, that didn't take long, did it? As a part of today's The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom gameplay trailer release, Nintendo has revealed the first official look at the game's tie-in special edition Switch OLED as well as a new Pro Controller and Carry Case Time Tear Phone Charm, Tears of the Kingdom, Zonai Tears Secret Stones, Zelda Fan Cosplay Collection Gift

Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Pro controller is ugly as hell - why isn't the random white arm the green/blue colour of Link's arm?Legend of Zelda Real Wood iPhone 15 Pro Case, Wooden iPhone 15 Pro Max Case, Wood Case for iPhone 11, 12, 13, 14 15 Pro Max mini se series Whilst we will do everything we can to meet the delivery times above, there may be factors outside of our control and we cannot guarantee delivery within this time frame.

Keep your console in pristine condition with the Nintendo Switch Carrying Case (The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Edition) & Screen Protector. Not sure I'm on board with that Switch OLED color scheme, though I like the Zonai designs. That pro controller is tempting (and the case to an extent), though I'm sure all the displayed materials will be flogged by scalpers to death. Protecting your Switch from any bumps and scrapes as you travel, you can bring along your favourite games and play on the go without worrying about damage.

Fire Dragon and Ice Dragon Resin wood lamp, 3d dragon table lamp, Game of Thrones Dragon Lamp, Lighting Home Decor, Christmas Gifts

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop