ASUS VivoBook K553EA 15.6" FHD IPS OLED Laptop Intel Core i5-1135G7 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Backlit Keyboard Windows 10 Home, Silver - RFB-K553EA-L11198T

£0.5
FREE Shipping

ASUS VivoBook K553EA 15.6" FHD IPS OLED Laptop Intel Core i5-1135G7 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Backlit Keyboard Windows 10 Home, Silver - RFB-K553EA-L11198T

RRP: £1
Price: £0.5
£0.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Choose the OLED screen for the enhanced colour as my wife does photography and wants more realistic screen. Using ASUS Intelligent Performance Technology in Performance mode, an ASUS laptop with an 11th Gen Intel ® processor can enjoy a performance boost of up to 40% compared to an ordinary performance 5,6,7. We run two different 3DMark subtests, Sky Diver and Fire Strike, which are suited to different types of systems. With its Intel Core i5 processor and Intel Iris Xe Graphics, VivoBook 15 OLED provides the power you need to get things done.

At a gray-level brightness of 16 G, LCD laptops only have an 11% DCI-P3 colour gamut, while ASUS OLED laptops maintain a 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut. The display of third-party trademarks and trade names on this site does not necessarily indicate any affiliation or the endorsement of PCMag. The theme continues on the inside, where a colour blocking Enter key takes centre stage when you open the lid.In addition to this, you have peace of mind that we have many years of trading, during which time we have accumulated a wealth of knowledge, which enables us to provide the right screens, first time. If you approved for a credit limit with PayPal Credit and use it for future purchase, the standard variable rate will apply.

The integrated graphics in most of these laptops are not up to the task for 3D programs, as shown here.Windows 11 the most productive and secure version of windows yet with easy Navigation, easy organisation and faster performance. It landed at the back of the pack, but hung close enough to the others, proving its worth for everyday tasks.

Windows 11 has all the power and security of past Windows verisions but with a redesigned and refrshed look. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.This applies to manufacturing defects or hardware faults that develop in the first months of ownership (between 6 and 12 months depending on the item). Whether you prefer binging Netflix, creative apps or online gaming, the Iris® Xe has plenty of power to deliver. ASUS OLED laptops deliver exceptionally detailed and realistic visuals, with a cinema-grade 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut. The item will be sent to you within purposely designed packaging to ensure that it arrives in perfect condition. ASUS OLED technology also allows for thinner, more energy-efficient, and flexible screen LCD panels compared to traditional ASUS screens.

PayPal Credit and PayPal Pay in 3 are trading names of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH. For example, they say it runs playably, does everything they need it to do, and is an excellent device. The screen-to-body ratio is calculated based on the visible body area of the display when the laptop is opened to 90 ° and the active display area. This means that the colours reproduced on the display are richer and more vivid: it’s ideal for colour-intensive projects, but also enhances any kind of content.Compared to average LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 415-455 nm wavelength.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop