John Frieda Hair Dryer Foam for Brown Hair - Bye Grey - Conceals First Grey Highlights - With Coffee Bean Extract 150 ml

£9.9
FREE Shipping

John Frieda Hair Dryer Foam for Brown Hair - Bye Grey - Conceals First Grey Highlights - With Coffee Bean Extract 150 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The John Frieda Styling Tools by Conair JF1 Full Volume Dryer is a made with Advanced Ionic Technology and blasts over 1800 watts of power to produce salon-caliber results. Infused with nutrient-rich seaweed and with our moisturising technology – that incorporates a super smoothingalternative to silicone, the Deep Sea Hydration range will visibly repair, strengthen, and smooth hair in just one use. Our consumer testers got great results with the John Frieda Full Volume Hair Dryer without blasting their hair. There are 3 heat settings and 2 speed settings and the 2200W dryer has a professional, salon quality motor. I barely learned how to use a curling iron the correct way about 3 years ago, and I’m not exactly sure how I survived before that.

I wasn't planning on reviewing my new hairdryer, the John Frieda Salon Shine Ionic Hairdryer, on here, presuming that it wouldn't be a topic which people would be interested in reading about. Here's our comprehensive guide for achieving a great head shave and maintaining a perfectly naked dome.I've timed how long it takes me to style my hair using this and it took just 3 minutes, an improvement on my standard hairdryer and perfect for when I'm getting ready in a hurry. My coworker’s hair always seemed like it just had a blow-out, but when I asked her who did her hair, she just said, “me! Our Brazilian Sleek range isinfused with Keratin Drops and leaves your hair smoother, softer, more manageable, and resistant to frizz. Ultimate Shine and Body: A large titanium ceramic barrel gives fullness and body as you style, while soft bristles create ultimate shine and smoothness.

Our thick, rich foam penetrates your strands for deep colour saturation and locks in rich colour, giving you fade-resistant results. For optimal results, use with Violet Crush Tone Correcting Purple Conditioner and our Violet Crush Purple Toning Mask to hydrate and nourish hair while neutralising brassy, orange tones.The neutralisation process flattens and seals the hair cuticle, reducing frizziness and leaving the hair looking shiny. Multifunctional hairdryer, can be used for drying, curling a variety of hairstyles for easy carrying and storage. The short {ish} video below is my review of the dryer, and a little insight on how I blow dry my hair and get so much volume in it, including a full blow-out {don’t worry, I sped it up a bit}.

Create deeper, richer brunette tones, and add lustrous colour to natural and colour-treated brunette hair as you cleanse. With our wide range of expertly-formulated shampoos, conditioners and treatments, as well as our iconic hair serums, styling products and vegan-friendly formula** hair dyes, you can achieve salon-quality hair at home. Our Vibrant Shine Care range adds shine to all shades and styles, illuminating your hair from within. Use with our Volume Lift Thickening Mousse, Root Booster Spray, Thickening Blow-Out Spray and Lightweight Hairspray to boost hair and visibly thicken strands for natural-looking and feeling volume that lasts.

Easy to operate this kind of hair dyeing, cutting and polishing are suitable for different occasions such as movie night vision day, birthday parties, housework etc. A quick salon blow-out is extremely hard to do at home by yourself, but I was able to do it with a single tool! This breakthrough blow dryer features titanium ceramic coating for superior defense against heat damage, smoothing hair as it protects to produce a sleek, shiny finish.

Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. No wonder its a four year warranty, who is going to waste money sending it back to get another one that might break as well and then have to pay more money to get another one again and so on and so on. This product came in with the box opened and dented just as described but none of the contents were damaged.Our new Deep Sea Hydration range transforms dry, damaged and stressed hair into hydrated, silky soft hair that feels as good as it looks. This electric hair dryer comes with an lcd display, which can be displayed clearly while having proper care of the condition and make it easier to use. Remember to check back daily for new updates with the wide selection of hair dryer, you're bound to find a couple of options you will like!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop