The Headmistress Gets It Good!: ...and other spanking stories

The Headmistress Gets It Good!: ...and other spanking stories

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Genuinely sorry to have disappointed her, Thomas had seemed eager to reassure, but before he could reply, Miss Sternwood had risen from her seat and retrieved something long and slender from a hand-sized gap that was conveniently, but quite discreetly, left open between two of her bookcases. Oh- but please, Miss," he implored, his fear now manifest in a far more discernable tremor in his voice. He found he was shaking his head, although without consciously being aware of it, he dared not actually speak a refusal out loud. The truth was that if Thomas Attwood had not been a particular favourite amongst the students of Grey House then his housemistress, Miss Sternwood, would have been unlikely to have proposed such an unorthodox ultimatum. It is often said that we hurt the ones we love the most, and it works both ways, but despite what the old headmaster's cliché might suggest, in reality it always hurts most in exactly the place we would expect. Then it happened. The burning sting, the denial of relief by rubbing – I started to become aroused. I couldn’t believe it. I got an erection – certainly the first I remember – right in front of Mrs Hamilton. Looking up, she definitely saw the state of my penis but carried on with her note. She took her time, looking up occasionally to make sure I was standing still. Watching me squirm, she slowly folded the note and slipped it into an envelope. Mrs Hamilton closed the door. She walked to her desk and brought me a box of tissues. I took one to dry my eyes, and she said: “Blow!”I blew my nose and looked sorry for myself. “Tissue in the bin, please, John.” She placed the bin next to me. I was so nervous. I expected the cane to appear at any moment.

About Us – Mistress McCane About Us – Mistress McCane

The headmistress began by giving the boys a sound telling-off, shouting at them forcefully – and this is when we found out what had happened. Neither boy made no reply, and no doubt it was felt that their silence was pretty much as good as a confession.

The Ultimatum

If I give you a spanking, John, I do not need to record the punishment. I think, under the circumstances, a good spanking is fair. It will not appear on your school record. I will, I’m afraid, have to write a note to your parents explaining my actions. That is my final decision, – so, John, stand up please and remove your blazer.” Observing her from afar, her beauty and understated power, the calm authority that Miss Sternwood exuded so effortlessly, had frequently given him butterflies in his tummy. But here and now, in such close proximity, the scent of her hair, a delicate hint of her perfume as she moved, and an inexplicable intimacy of seeing her casual handling of the terrible cane, suddenly provoked a discernable twitch below his waistline. He shifted awkwardly, self-consciously adjusting his blazer and opening his mouth to speak, but found himself at a loss for words.

The painful truth – Maman: spanking memories: mothers, fathers The painful truth – Maman: spanking memories: mothers, fathers

Mrs Hamilton sat in front of me. I am sure she could see how frightened I was! “I appreciate the fact that you have come forward, John,” she began. “It was very brave of you. I assure you absolutely no-one knows that you gave me the vandals’ names. The headmaster is calling their parents now, and the police are going to be informed. They will almost certainly be expelled from the school.” I asked what ‘discretion’ meant. Mrs Hamilton explained and I understood. I must have looked terrified – I certainly felt it. I will paraphrase the contents towards the end of this story.I read the stories on Maman with great interest – the following will explain why, and I cannot deny there my underlying interest in the subject matter. Indeed? And so you should look apprehensive," she responded, in her innocence misreading the causes of his fidgeting. "But, as unconventional as this approach might seem, something tells me this could be exactly what's needed to provide the focus and motivation you need. I can't say I entirely approve, of course. Senior boys in the upper sixth ought to be able to motivate themselves without threats of disciplinary measures, but if this is what it takes..."

One day, I found a carrot in the street that I assume someone had dropped. So I sneaked into the school garden and fed the rabbits.

Miss Malorie

Her sentence had hung in the air and there was simply no need for her to continue. He knew her policy well. No false promises, no empty threats. It's going to be six for you Thomas, this time. Make no mistake, even for a senior, six strokes of the cane will be a very salutary lesson and, you can take it from me, it's going to be a lesson that you will not forget in a hurry."

In contrast, Thomas had been reduced to a humble figure, abjectly resigned to his fate and standing meekly before her. Almost naked, save for the brief navy boxer shorts, in Sophie's eyes he looked abashed and yet somehow not wishing to draw out the wait any longer. Perhaps it was a desire to conclude their appointment as soon as possible she thought, but she was finding his demeanour hard to read.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop