Artisan Hien (Black/XL) [FX-Hi-SF-XL-B] FX Soft (Japan Import)

£38.41
FREE Shipping

RRP: £76.82
Price: £38.41
£38.41 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Artisan mouse pads are recommended for low sensitivity players, as they provide more control for micro adjustments. Both the Saturn and GP4 (black) have a pretty extreme x/y difference and feeling nothing like the actual zero. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Change country: -Select- Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Aruba Australia Austria Bahamas Barbados Belgium Belize Brazil British Virgin Islands Cambodia Canada Cayman Islands Chile China Colombia Costa Rica Czech Republic Denmark Dominica Dominican Republic El Salvador Finland France Germany Greece Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Indonesia Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Kazakhstan Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Malaysia Martinique Mexico Monaco Montserrat Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Zealand Nicaragua Norway Panama Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Singapore Slovenia South Korea Spain Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Thailand Trinidad and Tobago Turkey Turks and Caicos Islands United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Vietnam Virgin Islands (U. Durability and quality is also important thing since usually cheaper cloth pads (like many control pads and both QcK and G640) are going to wear out pretty quickly and may not be the best when you are sweating.Base: The bases do not stick to my desk like what's reported on soft and x-soft variants; however, it does not move during gameplay either and I still have to apply a bit of force to get it to move.

I could get use to this pad and I did play good with it but I still did not like the surface compared to the other ones. Due to the cursive nature of the SCRIPT font, there may be a slight variance in the heights of some alphabets. This mousepad puts you in almost complete control of your mouse movements and it doesn't have a slick glide like the otsu does where the mouse feels like it just wants to keep going.

Plus, my artisans are so old a lot of them are just out of date so I figured it was time since 3 of the 4 pads have been updated. The Artisan Zero is the best mouse pad for most FPS games, offering a balanced combination of glide and control.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). FX Series - Artisan MousepadTheir most popular models are included in the FX Series: FX Hien, FX Hayate, FX Hayate Otsu, FX Zero, FX Raiden and FX Shidenkai. If you need help finding the right mouse pad for you, please don't hesitate to contact us for personal service. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

So, pretty much I would recommend looking more into Artisan's, LGG's, Xtrfy GP4 and even Vaxee PA that is really popular among pros nowadays. They do not lay above or below, artisan still has the best stitching I have ever seen and that's expected from this brand. Personalized advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. The strider loses touch of what makes the Hien so special and that is the low initial friction without a slick uncontrollable feel.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop