Eurohike Air Tent Pump, Replacement Pump for the Berghaus Air Tent Range, Air Tent Pump, Tent Accessories, Camping Equipment

£32.995
FREE Shipping

Eurohike Air Tent Pump, Replacement Pump for the Berghaus Air Tent Range, Air Tent Pump, Tent Accessories, Camping Equipment

RRP: £65.99
Price: £32.995
£32.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Both doors have fine mesh screens. This will keep the bugs out while stillngiving heaps of ventilation. The porch on the side door keeps the rain out so keeping it open and using the mesh screen will work well on a wet day.

The central air beam has a lantern hanging point with neat little velcro loops for attaching a cable to. You could also run fairy lights through the loops. At the bottom of this beam there is a zipped hole to receive an electric cable from outside. This keeps everything neat and provides great illumination at night. The front window blinds roll to the sides and there are vents directly above them. These have a flap on the outside which can be closed with Velcro and a prop to hold them open. These help to reduce condensation. In the main living area One of my main concerns was how to repair Berghaus tent if we had a puncture. We didn’t have any during our 3-week camping trip, pitched on a variety of terrain, but the tent comes with a repair kit, just in case. Are there any downsides? The tent sleeps families or groups of up to 8 people and has 4-berth bedrooms at each end, with living space in the middle. It feels really spacious and you can stand up easily throughout.If you’re after a slightly smaller tent, there are Berghaus Air 4 and Berghaus Air 6.1 versions available. This is the real strength of an inflatable tent and the Berghaus Air 4 is no slouch in this department. It’s simple and fast… Going up…

It’s worth considering the ‘ Berghaus essential bundle‘, (which includes a lightweight, waterproof, insulating carpet) at the same time as your tent to save money. Extras for the Berghaus Air 8 tent If you are looking to reduce the hassle of long and complicated putting up and taking down of your tent then inflatable air beams are the way to go. Strong and stable. It is an excellent construction method that erects really fast. And why not? I’d also recommend getting a mat for outside the front porch to stop everyone traipsing mud and sand into the tent. Future family camping adventuresThe breathable inner tent is made of 185T dark polyester which only lets in a small amount of light and lots of air. This makes it easy to get a good nights sleep. There are 2 doors – one on the side that has a generous rain porch, and one on the end. Both feature generous flaps over the zips to keep the rain out. It occurred to me that I should have recorded a stop motion video of us showing how to put up the Berghaus air 8, instead of arsing around and pretending that I had magic powers to summon the inflation on my video (see below)…it’s on my to do list! But basically, it’s very simple.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop