Skurk Butt Plug Anal Adult Toy Set of 3 Small/Medium/Large for Men or Women Analplug in Stainless Steel Hygienic and Easy to Clean

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Skurk Butt Plug Anal Adult Toy Set of 3 Small/Medium/Large for Men or Women Analplug in Stainless Steel Hygienic and Easy to Clean

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You would think that they’d go with tentacles, but this Octopus toy is a butt plug with an octopus head as the insertable part of the plug. This could easily be the best starter butt plug. Fun Factory B Ball is a unique plug that comes with a ball inside its insertable section which rattles around inside the plug as you move, stimulating your ass. This would be especially good for prostate stimulation with guys! A little foreplay is ideal before any kind of anal play, so try teasing your hole with your lubed-up finger first. After inserting one finger, you can introduce an additional one to gently stretch out.

Continuing with our previous theme of ‘90s kids TV show nostalgia, allow me to introduce the Mighty Moaning Anal Rangers! This series of anal plugs comes in large and small sizes so they're good for everyone.This is an interesting product with a detachable pink pony tail. It’s a very campy/girly kind of toy, so it’s great for those who are into unicorns and rainbows. I think I might be their target market here. Who doesn’t want the Northern Lights shining bright up their ass? It’s a natural wonder! This is truly one of the best butt plugs if you like the finer things in life!

With an insertable length of 3 inches, this bright orange silicone butt plug is perfect for anyone who wants to try butt plugs for the first time. You need a lot of lubricant for anal play, as the bottom doesn’t produce natural lubricant/fluid like the vagina or mouth.It seems like there’s a butt plug out there for everyone, whether you’re into vanilla butt plugs, elegant glass pineapples, or unicorn tails. Personally, I'm super into the B Ball Uno!

This small silicone dildo/plug is a little bit expensive for a silicone toy, but with an insertable length of more than 5 inches, this is one fo the largest plugs on this list.Bingo rainbow is an ingenious creation that is a bit like a cross between a butt plug and some anal beads which get progressively larger.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop