After Hours

After Hours

RRP: £34.11
Price: £17.055
£17.055 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In response to a pm I got on my last post (posting this here so more people have the opportunity to see it). I do want to add some things (see my last post). Selected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail 48® service and other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge. I don’t want my last post to discourage anyone from purchasing vinyl for fear that their system won’t be good enough for it. Matrix / Runout (Variant - Side B Runout, Etched & Stamped): B0031991-01 LP1-B 209735E2 (Scratched out •) 1535860 mS

For those young ppl out there just getting into vinyl, don’t let the thought of not having a good enough system to play a particular piece of vinyl stop you from buying one. Also I want to mention; without the young population being so interested in vinyl right now, there wouldn’t be so many amazing albums on vinyl being pressed & repressed now. I guarantee you’ll have the record for a lifetime and if it really really grabs you, I can also guarantee that most if not all of the components in your sound system will be upgraded endlessly until you have a dynamite system that you can someday really appreciate that album on!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop