Heartstopper Series Volume 1-4 Books Collection Set By Alice Oseman

Heartstopper Series Volume 1-4 Books Collection Set By Alice Oseman

RRP: £29.00
Price: £14.5
£14.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Y aunque no se ahonde en ello, no es necesario porque se entiende con los sentimientos de los personajes, muy bien reflejados a través de las páginas. Charlie and Nick are at the same school, but they’ve never met … until one day when they’re made to sit together. Alice's books have won, been shortlisted or nominated for a number of awards, including the YA Book Prize, the Inky Awards, the Carnegie Medal, and the Goodreads Choice Awards. This is a work of art where all the individual aspects come together to create a feeling in unique and creative ways.

Alice was named the Attitude Person of the Year 2023, and The British Book Awards Illustrator of the Year. I also read this during the Stay Home Reading Rush and talked about it in a vlog on my YouTube channel, you can watch the video here for more of my thoughts: https://youtu.

Thank goodness it’s never too late for horizons to be broadened, because I have fallen head over heels in love with these comics. El amor se va produciendo poco a poco, en aumento, y eso es lo que hace bonita y diferente a esta historia. The paper equivolent to grilled cheese and mac and cheese (have u ever noticed how most comfort food includes cheese? Charlie and Nick are at the same school, but they’ve never met … until one day when they’re made to sit together. I wish this Heartstopper series had been published at least ten years before, which could have helped to save many of these lives.

They quickly become friends, and soon Charlie is falling hard for Nick, even though he doesn't think he has a chance.It encompasses all the small moments of Nick and Charlie’s lives that together make up something larger, which speaks to all of us. I wish this existed when I was 16 and confused and needed reassurance that this was okay and normal instead of hiding it and internalizing a lot of shame. No hay dramas enrevesados ni tramas complicadas, son sólo ellos dos tratando de entender qué sienten por el otro y por qué aman tanto el tiempo que pasan juntos. He's heard a little about Charlie - the kid who was outed last year and bullied for a few months - but he's never had the opportunity to talk to him.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop