WET N WILD MegaGlo Makeup Stick - Oak's On You

WET N WILD MegaGlo Makeup Stick - Oak's On You

RRP: £5.49
Price: £2.745
£2.745 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Pentaerythrityl Adipate / Caprate / Caprylate / Heptanoate, Polyethylene, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Bis-Behenyl / Isostearyl / Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Microcrystalline Wax / Cire microcrystalline, Cetyl PEG / PPG-10 / 1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide / CI 77891, Bismuth Oxychloride / CI 77163, Iron Oxides / CI 77499. The Dual-Ended Contour Stick from the American brand Wet N Wild will be your best assistant for face sculpting.

First Time Contouring I've never used contour before and thought I would give this a try, the instructions are clear and it is easy to use. As you can see on my fair skin tone, the highlight is a light champagne that gives a really nice glow – if you’re much fairer than me it might be too dark. It can take a little learning if you’ve never done it before, so don’t get discouraged if it’s a little bold on the first use – because that happened to me at first.The highlighter has the same formula, but obviously with its light shade you don’t have to be as precise with blending it. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. In one swipe of a stick, you can get catwalk-ready cheekbones, naturally flushed cheeks or an insanely glowy complexion. Change country: -Select- Afghanistan Anguilla Argentina Aruba Australia Austria Bahrain Bangladesh Belarus Belgium Benin Bhutan Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Chile China Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Czech Republic Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Egypt Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Finland France French Polynesia Gabon Republic Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Guinea Guinea-Bissau Hong Kong Hungary Iceland Indonesia Iraq Ireland Italy Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Moldova Monaco Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Zealand Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Philippines Poland Portugal Qatar Republic of Croatia Republic of the Congo Romania Rwanda Saudi Arabia Senegal Singapore Slovakia Slovenia South Africa South Korea Sri Lanka Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Uganda United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Vietnam Virgin Islands (U. All in all I was impressed with this product and someone with more experience, may not find the highlighter as difficult to apply.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.Wet N Wild Mega Glo Dual-Ended Contour Stick Light/Medium (2 x 4g) is a highlighting and contouring stick which is dual-ended for precise, simple application to easily enhance your features. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). The contouring shade helps define and chisel your characteristics, whilst the highlighter illuminates your best features. Toss one of these portable makeup sticks in your purse or pocket and you'll be camera-ready in less time it takes to double tap.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop