DJI RS 2 Pro Combo - 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for DSLR and Mirrorless Camera, Nikon Sony Panasonic Canon Fujifilm, Ronin S, 4.5kg Payload, Carbon Fiber, Focus Motor, Image Transmission System - Black

£367.675
FREE Shipping

DJI RS 2 Pro Combo - 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for DSLR and Mirrorless Camera, Nikon Sony Panasonic Canon Fujifilm, Ronin S, 4.5kg Payload, Carbon Fiber, Focus Motor, Image Transmission System - Black

RRP: £735.35
Price: £367.675
£367.675 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In my testing I have supported my elbow with my body a bit, which helps. But after 10 minutes you really feel the weight of the whole thing. I guess Akpe is able to work much longer with that, but myself - not so The BG30 Grip on RS2 offers up to 12 hours of power, and fast charging lets it go from 0-80% in just one hour. The battery also has its own USB-C port so that it can charge without requiring mounting onto DJI RS 2. La fabbricazione in fibra di carbonio monoscocca aggiunge forza e leggerezza incredibili. Schermo LCD Touchscreen a colori You can connect the RS 2 via USB-C cable to your camera. Then you can use the front dial ring of the RS 2 to pull the focus (you can adjust its sensitivity to your liking). With the RS 2 REC button you can START/STOP camera recordings and by half-pressing it you can trigger the auto-focus.

Could you please briefly elaborate on how you operate it so that I can have a more informed perspective? You can also change the front dial of the RS 2 to either adjust focus, or ISO, or aperture, or shutter speed.The bottom line is I love the set up so far. The P4K balanced without issue for both lenses. No cage on the camera. The Raven Eye is cool for image transmission and camera control, but for shooting narrative stuff, I wil likely be using the focus wheel on the gimbal with a manual lens. Very nice control.

Il sistema di messa a fuoco 3D si avvale di sensori ToF per misurare la distanza tra l’obiettivo e il soggetto, onde scattare immagini nitide, anche con scarsa illuminazione. Il sistema avanzato consente la messa a fuoco automatica rapida con obiettivi manuali ad apertura ampia. Struttura Fabbricazione comoda per l’uso immediato The stabiliser system has a maximum load-bearing capacity of 4.5 kg. Weighing a little over 1 kg itself, that is a fantastic ratio. The gimbal owes its light weight to its carbon construction, which also makes it incredibly strong. DJI's Titan Stabilization Algorithm provides unrivalled stabilisation. Combined with the SuperSmooth technology, even the smallest movements are eliminated, even when shooting with a 100mm lens.

DJI RS 2 Pro Combo

DJI RS 2 offers the latest DJI camera gimbal technology. Titan offers a stabilization boost called SuperSmooth, delivering smooth footage even when a camera is using a 100mm zoom lens. RS 2 hadir dengan splash-proof carry case yang dirancang dengan kompartemen khusus untuk berbagai bagian gimbal dan aksesoris utama. Sebuah tripod mini juga disertakan dan dipasang ke 1/4″-20 thread di bagian bawah grip handle untuk berfungsi sebagai stand atau extension handle untuk manuver dua tangan dari gimbal dalam skenario tertentu. Attach the DJI R Focus Wheel, and connect two DJI Ronin Focus Motors to the Focus Motor Port (USB-C) and Image Transmission/Focus Motor Port (USB-C), respectively, to set up a two-channel, dual-focus system

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop