Lockable BDSM Muzzle Mouth Gag with Gag Ball and Collar - Bondage Mouth Gag - Lockable Fetish Sex Toy - Mouth Spreader with Small O-Rings

£13.16
FREE Shipping

Lockable BDSM Muzzle Mouth Gag with Gag Ball and Collar - Bondage Mouth Gag - Lockable Fetish Sex Toy - Mouth Spreader with Small O-Rings

RRP: £26.32
Price: £13.16
£13.16 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I went a step further with my gag and added a coupleoflayersofblack electrical tape on topofthat to make the gag a bit harder. I was the teacher teaching her a lesson ;) This time I wanted to play a little game with her instead. Elizabeth stands Madalynn up and binds her wrists, elbows, then shoves a blue cloth into her mouth winding microfoam tape around her head sealing the gag tightly in her mouth.

This muzzle has a lot of reinforced padding on the neck, mouth, and all up the back and top of the head. She didn't answer my questions fast enough so I took her panties and shoved them in her mouth and secured them with thin micro foam.Elizabeth is talking on the phone waiting on Hazel to arrive and when she finally does she wastes no time in grabbing her and taking a bit of a visual appraisal of her. Adarafinds herself bound and gagged and at the mercy of Lizz who takes the opportunity to tickle Adaramercilessly.

After a while Lizz leavesAdaraon the floor which proves to be her undoing asAdaraslips her bonds, turns the tables on Lizz, and ends up tormenting her poor bound form.

I’ve worn it only for a few minutes but will definitely do so for much longer periods in the very near future. All Sabersmyth items are handcrafted in our Oregon studio by our two founders and occasional helpers. Slowly Lizz adds more restraints till finallyPaigefinds herself strapped tightly all over and down on the floor at Lizzs mercy. The M4 has 4 padded pieces, wider garment leather straps, Lower Drings to connect to a Bulldog Harness, Non-Locking.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop