Clip-on Mock Camisoles Pack of 3 Women Lace Clip-on Mock Snappy Bra Insert Overlay Modesty Panel Vest for Ladies Girls Black Skin White

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Clip-on Mock Camisoles Pack of 3 Women Lace Clip-on Mock Snappy Bra Insert Overlay Modesty Panel Vest for Ladies Girls Black Skin White

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

These Camis are great! Such good quality for the price. I have 2 sets and wear them all the time, as today's clothing is much too low cut. I especially love the animal print ones. Very good quality.

Clip on Camisole - Etsy

I wear these with almost everything for modesty. I am short so a lot of shirts dip down lower on me than others and this is so easy to snap on and fix that problem! Great for summer, because I no longer have to wear a t-shirt/camisole underneath everything! I wish there was a no-lace version though! Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. I had so many low-cut shirts that I could not wear to work. Adding cami secret helped me expand my wardrobe. Plus I like that they are light and not bulky because I live in a hot climate and do not want to layer. I live in the tropics so this is great in place of a cami. It keeps me cool and professional looking at work. I wish there were other colours available here in Trinidad though.This was the perfect product for me to wear to work. Many blouses are just too low-cut to appropriately wear in a business environment and this saved the day! I use one of the cami colors nearly daily as I want to be modest and not have to wear too many layers. I am usually the warm one in the room so not having extra fabric to deal with is wonderful. It's easy to add to the outfit and easy to change. Such brilliance!!! I love them and I will be making one in every color of the rainbow!! I hope you don't mind, but I linked to this project in my own blog today, and you can find the link here: http://myhandmadehell.blogspot.com/2011/01/reconstructed-clothes-round-up.html Genius! I'm always running out of tank-tops by the end of the week! It seems to be a constant problem. Why can't they just make shirts that don't show so much? I love your solution. Great tutorial!

Clip on Camisole - Etsy UK

Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. My granddaughter told me about these. They work great. I had several dressy shirts that showed too much cleavage. These are perfect. I wore one Sunday and it was nice to know I could bend over without showing more then I wanted to. What a great product! This is the most clever invention it changes your outfit & covers your bra & enables you to wear an outfit that could not be worn because of a bra showing or to much skin & it attaches so easily

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop