Imaginext DC Super Friends Batman Transforming Batmobile Remote Control Car with Lights and Sounds, Preschool Toys for Pretend Play, GBK77

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Imaginext DC Super Friends Batman Transforming Batmobile Remote Control Car with Lights and Sounds, Preschool Toys for Pretend Play, GBK77

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Use remote to send Batman zooming in the vehicle forward, back, right, left, or spinning all around. That is a lot of movement, but it all springs in to action fluidly, and I see Batman seemingly running out of room on many a tabletop before taking the action to the skies. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms. Mr Toys reserves the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.

You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. This goodwill guarantee does not affect your legal rights in relation to faulty or mis-described products, further details can be found in see clause 4. Brands All Brands Designer Handbags Michael Kors COACH Calvin Klein Brahmin GUESS DKNY Lauren Ralph Lauren kate spade new york Patricia Nash KARL LAGERFELD PARIS Radley London I. Cute as he may be, Imaginext is serious business in that the line continues to combine playability with smart, and well-designed figures, vehicles, and playsets.Now, I will probably make a standard Batman take the reigns here, but other than that, my daughter and I are already having fun with this one. While I have seen the Hall of Doom at retail, I have yet to happen upon this set, and I am going to guess because it is probably pretty popular. Evil-doers don't stand a chance against the Caped Crusader and this fully loaded transforming Batmobile! The design of the car itself is very modern and streamlined, but it still adheres to idea of being something that Batman could be piloting out of the Batcave at any time. Speaking of Bats, this set includes one unique Batman that is dressed for the skies in stealth mode.

IndusBay BatMan Car Transformers Action Figure Movie Masterpiece Transformer Robot Autobots Toy Creative Toy Gift for Kids Boys - BatMan Car Transformers Action Figure Movie Masterpiece Transformer Robot Autobots Toy Creative Toy Gift for Kids Boys . Where a failure does not amount to a major failure, Mr Toys is entitled to choose between providing you with a repair, replacement or other suitable remedy. A quick twist tuns the front wheels down, the rear wheels pivot to the back and the wings deploy from the bottom.Safety is essential for your young one, and it’s good news that the material in this toy is non-toxic. Not that it takes anything away because it functions very well as such, but the only thing better than one bat-vehicle is two bat-vehicles, right? You have 30 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods, unless your goods are split into several deliveries over different days. This was put through very well with the Hall of Doom playset, and now this transforming Batmobile takes advantage of the scheme as well.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop